EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
Knight of lust
is a visual novel in the dating sim genre (18+). The game take places in the fantasy Middle Ages. In this game you play as a young guy who lives with his mother and sister. The main protagonist’s goal is to become a knight and capture the heart of the princess. On the way to becoming a knight you will face many adventures and you will meet a lot of charming ladies.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-16
Release Date: 2022-04-15
Developer: Magic Mushrooms
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

1781847_10.png 1781846_9.png 1781845_8.png 1781844_7.png 1781843_6.png 1781842_5.png 1781841_4.png 1781840_3.png 1781839_2.png 1781837_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
I'll give it a shot! I think the artwork shows a lot of potential and is even on the cute side. I also hope he continues the work

edited to add: Kinda meh other than the art, but obviously in the very early stages of development. Needs complete rewriting unless they can find an editor. The coding seems sound, but I lost interest after not being able to find that thing for my female roommate, or whatnot. No sense of storyline or character relationships at this point. Hopefully, they continue to build and improve on this, as I still think they show talent and drive. Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: O6server

O6server

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
I'll give it a shot! I think the artwork shows a lot of potential and is even on the cute side. I also hope he continues the work

edited to add: Kinda meh other than the art, but obviously in the very early stages of development. Needs complete rewriting unless they can find an editor. The coding seems sound, but I lost interest after not being able to find that thing for my female roommate, or whatnot. No sense of storyline or character relationships at this point. Hopefully, they continue to build and improve on this, as I still think they show talent and drive. Good luck
a new location opens on the map after dialogue, gl

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
a new location opens on the map after dialogue, gl
Thanks for the help.

My next obstacle was the lack of a proofreader, but I could gather a sense of where the story is gonna go (hoping to be surprised, tbh). Other than the lack of non-petite breasts, I'm liking the artwork just fine. I'm gonna keep watching for a bit

Reactions: O6server

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Does every game gave to have a female family member who's a bitch?

* A bit of Engrish

* A brief tutorial of the UI would be a good thing. Also some sort of text indicating what you're hovering over would be useful as well. The player shouldn't have to guess

* For the moment it's fine, but a quest log would be really useful.

Okay, that was short.

For what it is, it's not terrible. I do think it would be improved by better writing and an Englsh translator--while I had no problem understanding what was going on, better English would help a lot. I do also think there needs to be some sort of quick tutorial for the UI and a quest log.

Reactions: Xegrid and O6server
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes