desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I actually played it. Lol.... Well let me just tell you, its not the greatest. The art did improve a whole lot from the early version, so that's a good thing. Game has some heavy Engrish, very poor writing, unimaginative gameplay, and pretty much random plot developments.

Heads up to the anti-NTR folks. It's not explicitly shown yet, but the mother is implied to be working in the "inn" as a whore basically. Let this be the only post talking about this please. If you can't stand the thought, give this game a pass (although most people probably didn't have plans to play it in the first place lol).

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brothers, can u plz tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
bad game with ntr without warning...
Does the mc feel a sense of jealousy or betrayal? If it doesn't seem written to incite these feelings or the mc doesn't give a shit then it technically doesn't count.

Though I will agree this isn't the game for people like you and me.

I think for the most part making the family members sluts is just a cop out from taboo. The tags blend well in a way, it's easier to write about a relative so fucking skanky that they'd be willing to sleep with someone closely related. But then, where's the drama/conquest? It's like you just have it for the sake of adding it to the game.

Then again, looking at the art, what can you expect from this game? It's clearly not meant to be dark, impactful, or dramatic, just seems like a simple cartoonish game relying more on debauchery of the situation than competent writing and graphics. While this will get a 'rise' out of many, I expect even the most enthused fans will forget about it after a fap or two.

Reactions: EZ8lt
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes