O6server

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Didn't he just say that in his last sentence? "There are plenty of ppl who enjoy [ntr]."
Yes, but before that, he also said that NTR is rubbish. Therefore, my message was about mutual understanding and respect for other people's interests, and not about the realization of the fact that someone might like "rubbish".

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Yes, but before that, he also said that NTR is rubbish. Therefore, my message was about mutual understanding and respect for other people's interests, and not about the realization of the fact that someone might like "rubbish".
Oh I see.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
We added ntr unknowingly, of course. But not about that now.
Everyone may have an attraction to completely different fetishes or genres, and it's definitely not up to you to decide what is normal and what is not. :confused:
So, how do you plan on removing the NTR?

Now, don't spoil anything. I'm just wondering because it seems like in order to remove NTR from the game, you'd need to rewrite all of the characters, and the story.

So, is the plan to completely change the characters/story, or are you planning on keeping the story the same, but making the NTR optional?

Either way, I enjoyed the game so far, so I hope the story doesn't change too much. But you gotta do what's best for you. So, no hard feelings either way.

O6server

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
So, how do you plan on removing the NTR?

Now, don't spoil anything. I'm just wondering because it seems like in order to remove NTR from the game, you'd need to rewrite all of the characters, and the story.

So, is the plan to completely change the characters/story, or are you planning on keeping the story the same, but making the NTR optional?

Either way, I enjoyed the game so far, so I hope the story doesn't change too much. But you gotta do what's best for you. So, no hard feelings either way.
We are planning to completely remove NTR. To do this, we completely change the story of the mother, partially change the story of the sister. The rest of the characters will undergo minor dialogue changes. Those NTR quests that have already been added will be removed.
We don't want to make NTR optional, so it will take a lot of time that could go into mainstream development.

Last edited:

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
We are planning to completely remove NTR. To do this, we completely change the story of the mother, partially change the story of the sister. The rest of the characters will undergo minor dialogue changes. Those NTR quests that have already been added will be removed.
We don't want to make NTR optional, so it will take a lot of time that could go into mainstream development.
Thanks for making that clear. Good luck with the game. Hope you have success.

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
We added ntr unknowingly, of course. But not about that now.
Everyone may have an attraction to completely different fetishes or genres, and it's definitely not up to you to decide what is normal and what is not. :confused:
In the times we live, saying anything about anything gets a response like 'it's not upto you to decide what's acceptable/normal and what's not' you have to be on the defensive all the time, otherwise the PC brigade will say something like you said there.

What I am allowed to do, is voice my opinion, although saying anything against NTR is prohibited on this forum, and gets the user banned or at the very least warned. I said it's rubbish because it's my opinion, you might not agree with it, but I am allowed to have one, and voice it as well. I said nothing to attack the ppl who enjoy it, no one word, just that it's trash.

You accept this, which is why you're writing NTR out of the game completely, if NTR were mainstream you'd double down on it, you're writing it off because the response is lukewarm at best.

In conclusion, I have nothing against you or ppl who enjoy NTR, it's not my cup of tea, and I avoid all games with forced NTR, and this game is upto this point, nothing else but NTR. I had a rant about the unexpected mountain of untagged NTR dropped on me by this game, but that was removed as well.

I'm glad you've decided to drop NTR altogether, and look forward to trying your next release. Best of luck with the game.

O6server

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
why not just make it optional?
Because we didn't intend to add NTR at all, it's an accident. (sounds funny, but it's true xd)
You just got on the wrong game, according to the original idea, this game has nothing to do with NTR. With the release of the new version, the tag will be removed and there will be no more misunderstandings.

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
That's a shame, only reason I even played this is cause of the NTR, 90% of the games here are vanilla so unless you do really well on art or story, chances are you won't be getting much support as the pie is already so big, but with NTR its different because you don't need top tier art or story.

Also you shouldn't let cry babies and whiners dictate how you want to make your game, they aren't the ones supporting you. When you do that it makes you look weak and you end up losing a bit on both sides, the ntr and vanilla self insert babies. Not to mention a ton of time invested. There was a game where the dev made ntr optional and people still cried, so that dev ended up spending months removing the ntr scenes and made in ntr lite instead, needless to say, vanilla babies still cried and the subs dropped. Anyway gl on the game, i'll be moving on.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Shalamar94

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Also you shouldn't let cry babies and whiners dictate how you want to make your game, they aren't the ones supporting you. When you do that it makes you look weak and you end up losing a bit on both sides, the ntr and vanilla self insert babies. Not to mention a ton of time invested.
You realize the dev is right above you saying that thats never how the game was meant to be taken? Aka that wasn't his targeted demographic.

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Then you would understand that if its anyone who is trying to dictate him on how to make his game, its you.
Yep, you got me, gj dectective. A third of the posts are from people crying over the ntr finally got the devs to realize that they made a blunder and somehow mistakenly drew ntr pics and story. Total mistake, i get it, and that you can't wait to play the none ntr remake, cool.

Reactions: ntrwarrior
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes