KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Yep, you got me, gj dectective. A third of the posts are from people crying over the ntr finally got the devs to realize that they made a blunder and somehow mistakenly drew ntr pics and story. Total mistake, i get it, and that you can't wait to play the none ntr remake, cool.
Well, like the other guy said, the posts upset about ntr are pretty few. I think the major reason the anti-ntr crowd are validated is the lack of appropriately tagging the game ntr for so long.

When they say they accidentally did ntr (their words,) I think they meant they didn't intend to make ntr the target audience. The dev probably didn't even know it was a tag (or that it was so utterly hated by so many.) They were probably just looking to make sex scenes of the chars thinking the people playing the game would enjoy any content available.

But they saw a major backlash, with a niche crowd enjoying it, and their target audience turning away. They considered it and agreed ntr wasn't important to the game's plot and overall could be removed without issue. If their goal was to appeal to a mainstream crowd, this was the correct decision.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Holy hell! I feel bad for the guy after reading all the comments, stay strong buddy and wish your game project goes well and have large supporters later
Right now I'll download and check to see the change content and new update one, look very promising

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hope NTR could be divided into separate categories, normal cucking (netorare), cucking others (netori) and person that likes to watch while his/her love gets screwed (cuck).
Netori was the only type of NTR I'm truly like, nothing better than control MC and cucking NPCs and taking away their love. This game could have follow and develop that path

Reactions: Shipfu

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Netori was the only type of NTR I'm truly like, nothing better than control MC and cucking NPCs and taking away their love. This game could have follow and develop that path
Yeah I like to play the characters that do the cucking, like in NTR Legend.

Reactions: nnt25

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
No ntr ?
I dropped because of the lil children here all games have the same scheme one male the rest woman all games are alike they destroyed the fun and diversity with there childish behaviour
I couldn't agree more.

I usually don't mind NTR but this felt like the author was too worried what people would think about his choices in making his game so he just gave in to the pressure. I sadly don't wanna support a dev that's easily persuaded by critics.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
well there is the change of the scenery and environment. Would like to see more and will wait for few more updates before forgetting it.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm to be happy or not this game has only 10 or 16 images and game over >?
If i was game creator I wont leave my MC to have Blue balls (y)
Can someone teach me how to make game :cool:(y) i want to earn some $$$

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
What was the NTR content in this game before it was removed ? :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes