Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Does the mc feel a sense of jealousy or betrayal? If it doesn't seem written to incite these feelings or the mc doesn't give a shit then it technically doesn't count.

Though I will agree this isn't the game for people like you and me.

I think for the most part making the family members sluts is just a cop out from taboo. The tags blend well in a way, it's easier to write about a relative so fucking skanky that they'd be willing to sleep with someone closely related. But then, where's the drama/conquest? It's like you just have it for the sake of adding it to the game.

Then again, looking at the art, what can you expect from this game? It's clearly not meant to be dark, impactful, or dramatic, just seems like a simple cartoonish game relying more on debauchery of the situation than competent writing and graphics. While this will get a 'rise' out of many, I expect even the most enthused fans will forget about it after a fap or two.
Avoidable ntr ??

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
If im gona rate this game is big 0 no sex nothing -NTR included or Prostitution
Blue Balling MC (Mc Needs to Be the Fucker) <------
Rating of Blue Ballz 10 Points (y) Congratz ...Not Worthy To play

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
ah how come the game is not working it's not even opening to begin with

did anyone tried 0.3 yet ??

D

Deleted member 1746130

Very... strange art style. Reminds me of MAD Magazine or something you'd see in a Ted-Ed video.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
IMO, there's not enough content for a first release. I'll check back in 4-5 months. I've got it watched.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Looks like the "NTR" content will be removed, according to the latest Patreon post. Doesn't seem like it will be an optional thing. Looks like they're just getting rid of it. That's disappointing. I don't believe in forcing "NTR" on anyone. Some people get triggered by even the mention of it. But I'm always a proponent of giving players a choice. If they like NTR, they can see it. If they don't, they can avoid it. And I mean, completely avoid it, not just simply not seeing it (since I know that triggers people, too). Hopefully they'll reconsider, but these updates come very far apart, so I'll probably just put it on the backburner for a year to see how it develops. I was digging the game so far (even if the MC is frustratingly stupid), but it seems like it'll be a completely different game by the time I revisit it (especially if they remove all "NTR" content).

P.S.: Was disappointed at the tease of the sis blowing her (ex)boyfriend at the end. Would have liked to see it happen, but I suppose it's a nice teaser for the next update (unless they remove it like they seem to plan on doing).

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
they say NTR , true ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We don't know how he's gonna remove it, but it's clear he assumes ntr content is responsible for low user feedback.

so yes, it's unavoidable until .4 then maybe it'll be less/removed. He'd need to radically change those characters to an extreme though.

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
the NTR is rubbish, I've said as much and my comments were deleted xD

It's a hard NTR game as of now, and if it's removed maybe it'll be half decent. Make it optional for ppl who enjoy that kind of thing, and there are plenty, look at the hard NTR games doing so well...

O6server

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
the NTR is rubbish, I've said as much and my comments were deleted xD

It's a hard NTR game as of now, and if it's removed maybe it'll be half decent. Make it optional for ppl who enjoy that kind of thing, and there are plenty, look at the hard NTR games doing so well...
We added ntr unknowingly, of course. But not about that now.
Everyone may have an attraction to completely different fetishes or genres, and it's definitely not up to you to decide what is normal and what is not. :confused:

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes