Oct 29, 2017
nc art style. it reminds me of doraleous and associates. love that show

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
D

Deleted member 1606434

View attachment 625657

That's actually some good art. The dude is improving!
I always thought the OG drawings of the characters had their own charm and looked cute and some cracked me the hell up like the peasant you're poking with your boner, but holy shit that's quite the improvement! Let's just hope he can get the anatomy right in the sex acts and whatnot, otherwise we'll end up with something like Taffy Tales.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Just finished playing the update, and I wanted to offer some feedback.

I enjoyed the update for the most part. It was good to have a quest log so there was Z good understanding of what the player needed to do next. That being said, I think there are some improvements in game flow that could make things better:

* I would have liked to have the option to pursue multiple quests during the game. For example, if I had the option to Work for Bernard and make money OR pursue Mary OR pursue Leah OR move forward with training rather than be locked into one path. That's a strength of a sandbox style game--the player can decide how they want to move forward and at what pace.

* I know it's part of the main story, but I felt kind of rushed into the training path. I wanted to take more time to explore.

* The game still needs translation. I could understand what was happening without difficulty, but the language was pretty stiff and there were many grammatical errors, primarily in terms if tense and sentence structure.

* The only issue I have with the art is the poses of the characters in many of the scenes. I don't need them jumping off the walls or anything, but simply having them standing around for the most part isn't very visually interesting.

Overall I think things are headed in the right direction. I did enjoy plthe game, and it never felt grindy. The art is fine as far as I'm concerned in that it's clean and easy to follow, if a little static.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes