harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yeah yeah, all those "three word" kink fans are upset because dev "removed" that content. But you realized how we non-ntr fans felt when devs suddenly "included" ntr in game? Now, atleast for this one time, tables are turned.

belvoir

May 17, 2017
Yeah yeah, all those "three word" kink fans are upset because dev "removed" that content. But you realized how we non-ntr fans felt when devs suddenly "included" ntr in game? Now, atleast for this one time, tables are turned.
wouldn't be bad to just make an option to avoid it tho. but it's his game, maybe will check it in few updates. have fun bro :)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
wouldn't be bad to just make an option to avoid it tho. but it's his game, maybe will check it in few updates. have fun bro :)
Dev never wanted to add it in the first place. He had a different perspective about NTR to later make it look like "netori" when MC finally gained skills in future. But, that doesn't gone well with non-ntr fans (his target audience). So, making it avoidable is never the plan.

belvoir

May 17, 2017
Dev never wanted to add it in the first place. He had a different perspective about NTR to later make it look like "netori" when MC finally gained skills in future. But, that doesn't gone well with non-ntr fans (his target audience). So, making it avoidable is never the plan.
Well, then adding it was a mistake in the first place, sadly he put some effort by doing some content he now deleted. That's all. Didn't knew he put it in the game despite that he originally did not want to. Thank you for clarifying that. ;)

Reactions: harsha_26

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Honestly, to not waste the NTR content, why not just make it preventable, like you bust in the tavern and tell her that you know everything and tell her to cool down and shit OR not do shit and watch her if you are into that, wouldn't that include both the people that like (flirting with) NTR and those that don't?

Just for that character, I mean it's already there.

Mr. Bean53653

Apr 7, 2020
the game has a lot of potential, I think that adding a rival in love and / or the possibility of NTR especially with the sister had even more

Reactions: Easy Pete

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
for u know,
non ntr early usually insult ntr fans if there's game with ntr tags. (ALMOST ALL GAME WITH NTR/HENTAI)
so if this game early with ntr and suddenly remove the tags we can upset too.

dont insult NTR fans if u won't insult too...

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
That rarely happens. And if NTR does get included, it's almost always avoidable. The couple examples I know of that included unavoidable NTR out of nowhere was Foot of the Mountain and Indecent Desires. That's like 2 out of the hundreds of games with no NTR.

At the end of the day, the dev can do what they wants. It's their game. But I'm not buying that the NTR was "accidental". The game had an original story, and every part was made intentionally. But the backlash was much more severe than they ever anticipated. So, to save face, they changed the story. It's perfectly fine, and well within the dev's rights. I hope the dev finds success with their game.

Reactions: ntrwarrior

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
for u know,
non ntr early usually insult ntr fans if there's game with ntr tags. (ALMOST ALL GAME WITH NTR/HENTAI)
so if this game early with ntr and suddenly remove the tags we can upset too.

dont insult NTR fans if u won't insult too...
Who is insulting? I'm just stating that sometimes shit happens suddenly to both the fans in some games.

Agniwolf

Jul 7, 2019
i find it really funny when the NTR lovers bitch and moan about when non-NTR fans ''cry and complain'' about NTR but then when the shoe is on the other foot like now what do they do, cry and run away from the game, talk about being a massive hypocrite, good job dev for sticking to your original idea by removing the NTR which you never wanted in the 1st place (y)
good luck with the game and dont let them try and bully you into adding it back in like they have been doing to alot of other devs
it is not like the ntr fans go around asking to remove vanilla content, yknow?

Reactions: Julius88

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
it is not like the ntr fans go around asking to remove vanilla content, yknow?
wtf
1. how did you reply to my comment that got removed for some reason even tho other people have also talked about NTR and their comments stayed
2. NTR fans wont ask for vanilla content to be removed because as long as pixels are fucking they dont care who they are, they like all content, where as non-NTR fans dont
and before some1 removes my comment again im not insulting any1 or trying to start any wars just being polite and replying to this person

Reactions: harsha_26

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just complete the update, I must say the arts wasn't bad at all and the story was interesting. But I think the developer should care a little more with characters facial expression, they all have faces look like statue even when they should act surprise or frightening
Wish the best for developer and can't wait to see how the story plot progress in the next update

Smoltites

Apr 21, 2019
They got cucked by the devs

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes