4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
EQVbRHVWoAAKu9-.png

Overview:
A feud of legend. The age old battle. A history of our balanced breakfast. Barney once again has the insatiable desire for some of Fred's Pebbles! Help Barney distract Fred in order to satisfy his craze with a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. And if that's not enough Pebble's for Barney, there might just be some more lingering around the house to further satisfy his cravings..​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-19
Release Date: 2020-08-11
Developer: Skadoo - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Episode 2

Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Episode 1

Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Thanks to drpavelcia for sharing.

Screenshot (886).png Screenshot (887).png Screenshot (888).png Screenshot (889).png Screenshot (890).png Screenshot (908).png Screenshot (909).png Screenshot (910).png Screenshot (911).png

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Nice to finally see a decent rendered Flinstone's game.Gonna try this for sure! Edit : really short for a demo,can't turn down the music and only a short blowjob with Pebbles gonna keep my eye on this if it doesnt get abandoned.Good luck dev!

Last edited:
Reactions: swe920 and Zioner35

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
This can be really fun! Two or three years ago I was watching a comic book The Fuckstones and thinking what kind of game it was. Good luck to the author, if the game survives we will see you in Patreon.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Looks good, Wilma and Pebbles design are really good, Barney's flacid dick is wierd. And I don't enjoyed a so fast start, you meet Pebbles and she is craving to suck your dick and fuck with you. If this is just a demo to show us how will look the game and you already have a story with sense and Pebbles is not a slut from the start could be good.

Reactions: sinisterX

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Oh Peebles... my path to an active member at F95zone might have started when they decided to draw you after puberty

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes