4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
I just read the description but, haven't played it yet. But, will this have an incest option? Also, what about Dino and ALL the ladies?

UmberCrow

Feb 8, 2018
Ah yes, I haven't touched this game. But I can say this seems like it might be a great fruity pebbles ad. Best one so far.

raihuhoha

Jul 4, 2017
I don't know how I feel about the name of this game... When I first read it, all I thought think of is when someone has severe constipation and you're trying to go to the bathroom.

Please end me.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
well that was good fun. Hope someone shares the complete game. Also hoping Pebbles gives up the booty...

ic1025

Dec 4, 2018
Does Skadoo ever finish anything or does he just jump from one new project to another?

Echox2

Oct 6, 2017
Fruity Pebbles are my favorite cereal. I don't want to get erections every time I eat them... But then again...

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Someone with a way of bypassing the pay wall. Can't believe im saying this but i want to see Pebbles get railed after that BJ.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
This thread alone has made me reach the daily reaction limit :ROFLMAO: I can't believe this shit. No breakfast is safe!

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
Does Skadoo ever finish anything or does he just jump from one new project to another?
Other than Victory Tour which is being reworked he has finished everything.

I just read the description but, haven't played it yet. But, will this have an incest option? Also, what about Dino and ALL the ladies?
You play as Barney and he isn't related to anyone in the show so how could there be incest?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In the later shows .. even movies .. pebbles and Bam bam go to town on each other smooching and cuddling and all young adults stuff is goning on ...
I wonder how it all went down ... when she felt alone when their parents werre squabbling ...
I just read the description
a great fruity pebbles ad
the name of this game
never aired this episode
i want to see Pebbles
something with pebbles

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes