CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
If it's already titled 'the taboo edition', does it still require the patch? I went ahead and added it, and started the game, but I'm not yet sure it worked.

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Really great start. I agree the wait for more is going to be painful. The letter from Gracie also made me feel bad about having impure thoughts about the girls but they are too cute.

Reactions: JHorcoc6 and Krynh
D

Deleted member 1491141

Interesting start so far. And yeah like everyone said, the wait will be annoying, but I'd rather wait for quality than get a daily dose of "meh."

Though a bit less texture stretching would've been nice.

Reactions: Antosha

karrek

May 14, 2017
Not a bug. If you're not playing the patched version, this will sometimes be typed out properly since it's the default and there's no way to change or modify it.

If you apply the patch you will notice that line doesn't exist. Thanks for the report, though!
Yeah, that kind of confused me too. Is there a reason you only have an option for the age in the taboo version? I mean your game, you decide, I was just curious.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Dammed This game has just started, but what is there so far already is amazing. No wonder this thread has reached 1333 answers in just two weeks. And while I'm eager for more content, I think it's great you actually revise even minor details in order to improve it even further rather than just churning out more content as most developers do.
I really loved the scene with Gracie. There are some distracting annoyances, though.
- These single option choices not only block the view, they also can't be advanced pressing enter. I don't think they really add to the game (though a single such choice before a sex scene can be helpful if you skip texts to not miss the scene), so maybe they could be removed or you could add a choice at the start of the game to not have them?
- The choice for the visual blood really disrupts the scene. Maybe this could be moved to the start of the game instead?
- I like that you can add your own text for the dirty talk. But the explanation for this feature again disrupts the scene. I think "Something else" is pretty self explanatory and that explanation is not needed, but you could still put it into the tutorial instead.
- Speaking of that choice: I found kind of weird that you are supposed to call her a slut or slave when she complained about being called a slut earlier. Sure this is dirty talk and there's the option to enter your own text, I just would have liked a predefined option that is still dirty but less pejorative. This could even fit with the psyche system, giving you a point on lust for the slut option, one on darkness for the slave option and one on purity for the less pejorative option. I did realize that another predefined option exists if you chose something else and not enter anything, but still I would like another option to be present in the choice menu.
- Would it be possible to remove the character name on the narrator? Maybe optionally? It kind of distracts me because it looks like someone is speaking when it is 'just' narration.
- Finally, I really love that that creampie is way more realistic than like every other game. However, I'd really love to get an even better view of it. Might it be possible to add a second image from a better angle (either raising her hips or moving the camera down) and maybe her lips spread a little more so we can see that cum pooling inside her pussy? I mean, that creampie is quite important for the story, I think it would deserve a second image ;)
Anyway, thanks again for a great (start of a) game. I can't wait to see more of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krynh and Xarin

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I played through in two separate sessions, about 90 minutes of playtime — that I thoroughly enjoyed. My only complaint — and it isn't a complaint — is that I absolutely loved Gracie, and I'm broken hearted that she's gone. Maybe some nighttime visits? :)

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
The game is really good i'm liking the story, are there any previous games that RK studios have made?
RK Studios is made up of Sir Dammed (the writer/coder/game designer) and Alorth (artist/animator/graphic designer).

This is their first game working together, but both have solo games.

Polarity (Sir Dammed) and Neko Paradise (Alorth)

Ncrdrg

May 20, 2017
Goddamn, that letter, man. That hit me hard.

I especially liked the dialogue flow. I took note of the mention to avoid to pick choices based on outcomes.
I like to open scripts of Renpy games to check variables and choice effects and stuff. So, usually, that's exactly what I do.
But some of these choices, it was constructed pretty well. It made it feel wrong to pick something lust-based at times.
Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Reactions: SrRK

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Goddamn, that letter, man. That hit me hard.

I especially liked the dialogue flow. I took note of the mention to avoid to pick choices based on outcomes.
I like to open scripts of Renpy games to check variables and choice effects and stuff. So, usually, that's exactly what I do.
But some of these choices, it was constructed pretty well. It made it feel wrong to pick something lust-based at times.
Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wanted to get the Darkness points on that choice.... but it's just too mean even for me lol.

Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
You made Polarity? Damn, I got to the point where I have to juggled multiple victims in that game, but because no harem tag, I stopped. I feel so guilty lol, now that I am full of shit, I will try to continue...

I mean... not intervening give you lust points... so yeah.
Polarity is 100% a harem game :p

I just don't plan to make "getting to it" that easy. I feel like it would be unrealistic if the characters just... didn't care about you having multiple partners or didn't feel some kind of hurt/heartbreak as a result. So... in all of my games... a harem is possible but it's going to be a rocky ride with some heavy "feels" along the way.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I wonder if Gracie had any more relationships after the mc was went into his coma or if she had any siblings or cousins who could have had daughters. If so, maybe more girls could be acquired by the mc later in similar circumstances.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes