Crdown2005

Jan 29, 2022
You are not giving people enough information to help you.

Are you on Android, MAC, PC, or Linux?

What does the last image look like?
Hi, pc, last link on this thread no compress. 690Mo on disk. my last save "on image mentionned to save your game here" on load, the same image and after 3 images inside 0.2.4.1 reboot to menu. here my capture after loading game and save (sorry for english, not my first language) thankx for help

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
Hi, pc, last link on this thread no compress. 690Mo on disk. my last save "on image mentionned to save your game here" on load, the same image and after 3 images inside 0.2.4.1 reboot to menu. here my capture after loading game and save (sorry for english, not my first language) thankx for help

The 'my save game.PNG' is in every update. That is where the Dev wants you to save your game and where the next update will start.

The 'Capture.PNG' is the last image of update v0.2.5.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pyxiesarereal

Crdown2005

Jan 29, 2022
The 'my save game.PNG' is in every update. That is where the Dev wants you to save your game and where the next update will start.

The 'Capture.PNG' is the last image of update v0.2.5.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes my Last image. No more content. I have only copy my save game to game Folder. I will test unzipped in the old games folder
Thankx for help

Gamaer

Oct 3, 2022
Short question I played the game relatively at the beginning and it turned out that the MC was a total wimp who was dominated the whole time, even if the supposed maledom option was chosen it always came to femdom in the end and the maledom Tag was actually only there to fool people, is that still the case or is femdom avoidable in the meantime?

• Angry
Reactions: bulifun

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Short question I played the game relatively at the beginning and it turned out that the MC was a total wimp who was dominated the whole time, even if the supposed maledom option was chosen it always came to femdom in the end and the maledom Tag was actually only there to fool people, is that still the case or is femdom avoidable in the meantime?
In fact the femdom thing was only ever a ploy by the MC, and some here have even referred to him as a psychopath. I think that's a bit of an exaggeration, but the MC's background is being revealed slowly to explain his unusually cold manner, and for me at least, that makes him an interesting, if not wholly sympathetic, character.

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
i feel bad for saying this because i love this game but these updates are too small they need to be bigger
i don't think that's going to change anytime soon, the dev is already doing 2 jobs as well as this. we should be lucky he hasn't jacked it in. an top of this Mega closed his account yesterday, so god knows when it's going to be released now

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, before anyone asks for the updated read there

Without warning my MEGA account has been close for actions against their terms. After going through the terms I can only see two possible rules.

Rule 15.7.1
to store, use, download, upload, share, access, transmit, or otherwise make available, data in violation of any law in any country (including to breach copyright or other intellectual property rights held by us or anyone else);
Rule 15.7.4
to store, use, download, upload, share, access, transmit, or otherwise make available, unsuitable, offensive, obscene or discriminatory information of any kind;

I will turn off charging my Patreons until I can find a suitable replacement for MEGA. Sorry for this inconvenience.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
53x – Homecoming [v0.2.6.1] [Agent 53X]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes