Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 776471

Overview:
A mod that highlights dialogue and add a replay gallery to the main menu​

Game/Creator: 53X - Homecoming /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.2.4.1

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -
ANDROID

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 776506
thx for the mod update Scrappy~ :LOL:

Mokume

Oct 27, 2019
View attachment 776471

Overview:

Modder:

Features:

Installation:

ANDROID

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 776506
Thank you for your work. Also, for being one of the few who "gets it" and uploads to Pixeldrain.

• Haha
Reactions: GrammerCop

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Seems a mislabeling error occurred due to your WT. Verified by another player who was not using it. :)

Rycharde (MC) --> Mandy
screenshot0045.png

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 776471

Overview:

Modder:

Features:

Installation:

ANDROID

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 776506
I know I'm asking again. Please update your mod for v. 0.2.5.1!?

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
There are no choices.
if the script file was changed, and the mod changed said file then a 'new' mod is still necessary to not bork your saves with a LOT of the games here.
though i hope this is one that doesn't need it, Scrappy's mod list is insane

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
if the script file was changed, and the mod changed said file then a 'new' mod is still necessary to not bork your saves with a LOT of the games here.
though i hope this is one that doesn't need it, Scrappy's mod list is insane
53x has separate script files for each 'day' in the game inside its .rpa file, so at a first glance, adding the 0.2.4.1 mod to the 0.2.5.1 game version shouldn't encounter any problems. I can't guarantee it won't, but there's a decent chance it works just fine.

Reactions: imzahai

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of 53x - Homecoming 0.2.5.1with scrappy walkthrough and gallery mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
New experimental label jump
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to 0.2.5.1

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
So I conclude that There is no choice in this update....so no mod requirements and prev ver. mod can be used so as to not break the game saves and keep the functionality upto the prev game ver. scenes and dialogs. Am I correct to assume that?

Mar 27, 2019
does the mod work with the 0.2.5.1 game? Or do I need to wait for the mod to be updated?
I just downloaded the game and when I checked about a walkthrough or gallery mod I saw it said game version 0.2.4.1. I only have the 0.2.5.1 version .

Reactions: Punto

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
does the mod work with the 0.2.5.1 game? Or do I need to wait for the mod to be updated?
I just downloaded the game and when I checked about a walkthrough or gallery mod I saw it said game version 0.2.4.1. I only have the 0.2.5.1 version .
Best bet is to wait for the mod to be updated. Usually, they either crash the game because it isn't compatible, or it will only allow the game to go up to where the mod ends. If memory serves, scrappy puts it on his Patreon page for a week before posting it on here. Not a long wait, I think. This is a pretty good game with a relatively compelling story.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
There is nothing to update for the mod. There are no choices.
Though there may not be any choices, as I said, sometimes the mod will crash the game if it is not updated to the same as the game itself. So, if you play with a WT-Mod, best to wait for an update before trying. That way, people won't be posting "an unexpected error" messages constantly on here wondering what is wrong.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Though there may not be any choices, as I said, sometimes the mod will crash the game if it is not updated to the same as the game itself. So, if you play with a WT-Mod, best to wait for an update before trying. That way, people won't be posting "an unexpected error" messages constantly on here wondering what is wrong.
I used the mod for every update except that last 2. Unlike most mods, this one does not mess up your saves so that you must use the mod in order to play the newest update. Which is a good thing.

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
Why? Also you realize there are many people who will just start the game for the first time and would want to play with the mod right? I'm not saying modder should rush or anything but please don't talk behalf other people

and you realize that the mod version v0.2.5.1 works on version 0.2.6.1 and that you can start from the beginning without any worries

if I commented on my previous post it's because I tested it before hahaha

there always has to be someone to complain about or to bring back his grin of salt

anyway the modders know very well when the games are updated, be patient!!!

Have a good day

Reactions: Talmadge and Willia