• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Ursula's Magic Shop [v0.14] [ArielSexFish]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ar.png

Overview:
The magic shop was robbed. And that is your fault. Learn potions and magic. And maybe the witch won't turn you into a toad.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-16
Release Date: 2020-05-05
Developer: ArielSexFish
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win\Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

ariel 22.png ariel11.png main_menu.png samp1.png

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
There is literally 5 mins of content. Ariel drinks a potion to make her boobs get bigger for 24 hours, she gets more Instagram followers as a result, so wants it made permanent, you do this then i think it ends. It doesn't actualy end but all options I could find said they would be available in the next version.

The only other scene is one CG where you summon Jasmine naked but hands covering everything, it last one cg and one sentence then its over.

Totally not worth downloading this at the moment, there are maybe 5 or 6 CG's and 20-30 text screens.

The concept does have promise though.

Edit - decompiled to make sure i hadn't missed anything - There are 11 pics of Ariel (but 4 of them are the same picture with sad or angry expression) and 1 picture of Jasmine.

The Instagram pics in the OP are not part of the game yet.

I'm 80% sure i've seen a post somewhere where akabur stated he is fine with people reusing his artwork for profit. Dark Lord Trainer by Logan is posted in Akaburs forum, uses his artwork and has a patreon....

Last edited:

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Resused concept, very very few content even for a demo and already with a patreon starting at $3 just to have a walkthrough and activity feed and $9 to have "full" access. I bet this is just bait and won't get past the 3rd little update.

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
not worth the download with this non existend content... its like nothing. a few lines and thats basicly it

Reactions: joehoe

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Resused concept, very very few content even for a demo and already with a patreon starting at $3 just to have a walkthrough and activity feed and $9 to have "full" access. I bet this is just bait and won't get past the 3rd little update.
and when you pay $20 you get 1 week earlier than $9 patrons, voting with different text ($9 has less text) and "Спасибо за Вашу поддержку". Which means "Thank you for your support" in Russian... Some reason after first having enthusiasm to write more text in last tier to rewards after 2 rewards guy stops translating in one sentence before continuing again for one sentence that is copy of $9 (not even putting one "s" after "tier")

Reactions: Ut5962

Redangel

Dec 3, 2017
Possibly one of the laziest games I've seen. Reused concept, no content.

Either have a history of making good games or do a couple months of updates before making a patreon.

Reactions: joehoe and genthrow

genthrow

May 4, 2017
Not even just the core concept, but this dev is even plagiarizing Akabur's art. Just pure laziness and greed here.

• Angry
Reactions: Yolomeus

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
ugly both pics really but even uglier to me is the fake ass big tits personally i like them smaller rather than to fucking large why dont anyone understand or is it that they all just fake too?

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
this game won't go far, will it? stolen concept/story, copied art, little to no content on first release, pay to get the "full game". this stink like a cashgrab scam

Reactions: Ut5962 and DogDoge
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes