EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
53Xsplash.png

Overview:
Agent 53x is a visual novel that starts with you as the male protagonist has been away to a private boarding school for 8 years. Your father came to your graduation and to take you home. On the trip home there was a car crash and your father died. You have been in a coma for a year. You wake to find you are now in a strange town and a strange home living with three beautiful women that you really don’t know.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-29
Release Date: 2023-11-28
Developer: Agent 53X
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.8.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac
(v0.2.7.1): - - -
Android
(v0.2.7.1): - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough/Gallery mod

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
* The unofficial port/version is not developed by dev, download at your own risk.

wendyhome01u.png alexroomaftershower01d.png sarabedroom03g.png alexroomaftershower01e.png day05photoshoot01o.png day05photoshoot01u1.png day05photoshoot01u8.png day05photoshoot01u11.png elizabethmassage01l.png elizabethshouse01b.png gym01l.png jessshower01d.png nurse01e.png nursefantasy01b.png rachelgraduationdinner01p.png wendybedroom01v.png wendyhome01o.png wendysnightpoolcleaning01.png wendysnightpoolcleaning01a.png workout01c.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I find myself having to ask this a lot with games with these particular tags. Female domination+lesbian+Male dom, so does the MC ever become the dominated by a female, or is it just one scene, or is just a relationship between two side characters and the MC is never the one being dommed?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I was happy as shit when we had the choice to forgive or resent, felt like this will be a game where everytime we should make a choice there will be an option unlike many games where the MC rolls over everything. Then it became a letdown after 5 minutes later when the MC became a fucking doormat in a situation where he basically had the upper hand...

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Not bad all things considered and plenty of content.

It's short on size but a solidly impressive start. (y) :coffee:

Last edited:

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
No incest?
"On the trip home there was a car crash and your father died. You have been in a coma for a year. You wake to find you are now in a strange town and a strange home living with three beautiful women that you really don’t know."

Plot twist: You don't remember who the girls are because you lost your memory; they are in fact your mother and sisters. :sneaky:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So am i choosing something wrong cause sara isnt giving me a scene cause ive been slacking my chores avoidable or not cause ive been doing all of em basicly xd

Reactions: Faptime
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes