wazaa

Aug 5, 2017
"All depicted characters are over a leagal age of 18"

It is not a text, it is a rendered image. How the author has not noticed the misspell? My english is bad but it is clearly visible

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.01 :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I was happy as shit when we had the choice to forgive or resent, felt like this will be a game where everytime we should make a choice there will be an option unlike many games where the MC rolls over everything. Then it became a letdown after 5 minutes later when the MC became a fucking doormat in a situation where he basically had the upper hand...
Oh, it's another one of THOSE games. :WutFace:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Win/Linux version has only Windows libraries in it. So I have to take needed files from some other renpy game...

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
"On the trip home there was a car crash and your father died. You have been in a coma for a year. You wake to find you are now in a strange town and a strange home living with three beautiful women that you really don’t know."

Plot twist: You don't remember who the girls are because you lost your memory; they are in fact your mother and sisters. :sneaky:
Looks like without incest patch it not really incest game.

1594656017217.png

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Very nice, good job.

I think the renders could use some creativity tho, and you could also make the UI look better (don't use Ren'py standard textbox, it sucks)

F3nris

Oct 31, 2019
Looks good so far, decent amount of content for a v0.01 (7 ingame days).
I really like the story and the decision to go with linear gameplay instead of making another sandbox-like game
English is pretty decent, although there are some minor spelling mistakes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Faptime and EZ8lt

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
It really needs a patch or it's all just bogus. And why would any dev compress their own game this much; I realise not everyone has great connections but it's not the 90's either.

Reactions: Tinuss

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I don't know who this girl is in the preview pictures, but she have a really nice hairy bush ! Love it !

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes