May 4, 2020
For a 97mb download, damn it has a lot of content already in there. Pretty solid start and certainly going on my "watch list"

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm really liking the game so far, especially since we seem to be a competent MC. The only thing I would change (besides fixing the coding so that we can get that blowjob from the mom), would be to fix the text around the whole Alex situation to show that MC is playing along with her "blackmail", but already planning to turn the situation around on her.

He knows her blackmail material is bullshit, and he knows that the mom would take his word over Alex's about it, so Alex has NO power.

However, he is basically been giving her the rope that she needs to hang herself with, and I think that needs to be made more clear in the writing.

He has been manipulating the situation from the start, because now (for just a song and a dance) he's got Alex in a sexual position. All he has to do now is threaten to reveal the "blackmail" to the mom and Alex will fall in line to avoid punishment.

Easy peasy control over a willful sub for the small price of doing some laundry.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm really liking the game so far, especially since we seem to be a competent MC. The only thing I would change (besides fixing the coding so that we can get that blowjob from the mom), would be to fix the text around the whole Alex situation to show that MC is playing along with her "blackmail", but already planning to turn the situation around on her.

He knows her blackmail material is bullshit, and he knows that the mom would take his word over Alex's about it, so Alex has NO power.

However, he is basically been giving her the rope that she needs to hang herself with, and I think that needs to be made more clear in the writing.

He has been manipulating the situation from the start, because now (for just a song and a dance) he's got Alex in a sexual position. All he has to do now is threaten to reveal the "blackmail" to the mom and Alex will fall in line to avoid punishment.

Easy peasy control over a willful sub for the small price of doing some laundry.
Yeah that scene was a No for me, I'll follow the game to see if the author changes it though, if they do what you recommended I'll be game again.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah that scene was a No for me, I'll follow the game to see if the author changes it though, if they do what you recommended I'll be game again.
Kinda sucks that you'd throw away the whole game because of one scene, but you do you, I guess.

Reactions: cooldude33

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Kinda sucks that you'd throw away the whole game because of one scene, but you do you, I guess.
I don't like not having a choice on how the character reacted.
Edit: Also, not just a scene, someone blackmailing you affects the whole dynamic of the game, and can be a way to take control away from the player, which I really don't like.

Last edited:

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Just finished playing this game for the first time and enjoyed it for the most part. I'd love to the option to dominate the girls and not be dominated. The girls look amazing and the story is pretty cool, with lots of possible women to choose from. I'm hoping to see a harem tag in the future added to this and NO NTR. One other thing needed is a incest patch to make this game totally awesome. Keep up the great work I will definitely watch this one.(y)

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Nice start for a new game.
there is a story....
and the pictures all look good.
However, dev needs to pay a bit more attention to his texts. There are some translation type errors, but far more type errors. poeple is an example.... but there are quite a few.
maybe dev needs a proofreader. to correct the script before publishing.
on the other hand, this game has a real chance if it stays this novel . a bit more depth in the conversations, and switching between scenes and I bet people will support this game.
So my advice to the dev is you might want to play your game at least once before publicizing it. Or let someone help you with reading through your script to correct eventual errors. You are on the right track.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Got this on my maybe list. Code needs fixed, no way to get mc_chores >=4. Will keep a watch on this though.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Yep only 2 times chores until this scene happens ... but atleast we can use the Console for now, put in mc_chores = 5 and have fun on this scene
Agreed, but you shouldn't have to, a variable that affects an H scene should have been accounted for in testing. I can see one affecting only dialogue being missed but...

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
*looks at the sex progress in the pictures*

*looks at the file size*

How crap is this story to have almost no file size and this much happens?

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
*looks at the sex progress in the pictures*

*looks at the file size*

How crap is this story to have almost no file size and this much happens?
I didn't look at much but the images and code TBH. The overview seemed interesting to me, but I would have to read more to be sure.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Agent 53x is a visual novel that starts with you as the male protagonist has been away to a private boarding school for 8 years. Your father came to your graduation and to take you home. On the trip home there was a car crash and your father died. You have been in a coma for a year. You wake to find you are now in a strange town and a strange home living with three beautiful women that you really don’t know.
I just got dropkicked by cliche.

I was going to make a comment about how i've seen all this before but I haven't.

This is new and that excites me.

It's usually 5 years.

We're in uncharted territory boys and girls, anything could happen.

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO and whichone
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes