blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Wow really good start for the first release big developers need to take pointers from this dev for sure keep up the great work man looking forward to more :love::)

Reactions: Trojaner

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
So you find out the only person who's actually related to you (your sister) is not actually related to you?

Unless there is a big twist that says "jk they are all actually related" this game should have its incest tag removed.

Edit: I'm with the other guy on jerking off in the shower being blackmail material. That just seems really unimaginative and unbelievable . Maybe if you were like 13 that would be scary. Should really be a scene where you're at least jerking off in their panties or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paprika

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Everything about the chores doesn't make any sense. First, why is it an option to do chores for other girls without any reason for it? Why would you want to spoil them? Secondly, I did yard work every time since I wanted to keep my word, but apparently that isn't enough for Sara. Doing chores is seriously retarded in the first place. Yard work, laundry, doing dishes. These are fucking everyday activities that don't need to be mentioned, let alone gate sex scenes behind them.

Also, there is absolutely no reason for MC to be subservient to Alex. Is jacking off in the shower a crime? No. This is the dumbest fucking reason to become someone's slave. Secondly, he is essentially saving their entire household. Thirdly, he pretty much comes on to a windfall of property, contacts, and power which is way out of league for little old Alex, but she has a video of him jacking off in the shower... oh what can he do?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So first we have a nurse being the ultimate unprofessional after seeing a dick ... something they see literally every day... Not buying it but I let is slide.

Then the first time he meets a woman his first thought is "she smells nice, i'm getting an erection" .... the fuck am I reading, the memoirs of the eternal virgin?

I will admit though the game did bring sweet music to mind .... Creep by Radiohead.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
WoW ! What an extremely long nice start.. Thank you for such a long and great start into your VN... I did see some grammar mistakes, nothing to awful or mind breaking...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Last dig, cos it amused the shit out of me.

He graduated top of his class, expert in weapons and hand to hand as well as seduction ... and he's 19 ... and get's an erection sniffing someone. Also falls for getting blackmailed masturbating .... and can't flirt for shit.

Not seeing the seduction expert.

He's like a weird James Bond fanfic. A fraction of the cost with a fraction of the ability. He'll take a dry wine spritzer, fizzy not flat.

It shows signs that it could be good in places like all the stuff behind the scenes with the businesses but then it tries to add in teen spy thriller and gives the MC a description that does not match what we see.

His description paints him as the ultimate spy badass, his actions paint him as a creepy dweeb that gets hard from a hug.

Show, don't tell.

If you want your MC to be believable then you need to either give him a description that fits or cut the creepy shit out and have him act like it says he should.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Plot is so fresh and intriguing I've seen it here only 100 000 times. And graphics quality is amazing... for the 2002.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
A competent MC? This is amazing! And thank god for being able to model the character on massage bed properly.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
its a good game, nice renders and hot girls. but the English is horrible. I will never understand why creators don't proofread their shit before submitting their work, also if you don't know a language why would you write it in language

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The beginning of the game and I'm already pissed. I don't like Alex, she accuses us of watching her and then records us and tells us to call her a goddess and do homework. I do not like this behavior. Although she is pretty, she is a bitch.

Other than Alex, the rest is okay.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
wow, a really good first release of the game, i love it! keep up the good work

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Couldn't even get to the end of it. For some reason the shower scene just ticked me off way too much and I just quit there.

Seriously, you want to tattle to your mom for the MC walking into your room to wake you up? Well guess who sent him there.
And what are you going to do with the video?
Send it to you girl friends? Go ahead, they'll probably line up to get a piece of him on account of his magic dick.
Post it on your social media? Congrats, you just publicly committed and documented your own criminal offence.
And in what world does someone posting naked spy videos of their little brother paint the BROTHER as the perv?

Girl you got NUTHIN' except your own stupidity!

Last edited:

chairbox

Mar 15, 2018
I've been seeing a lot of call for an incest patch, but I don't see that happening by a continuity stand point for the story. At least not one for the whole family.

The only real choice for an incest patch is Rachel and may be Alex. For Rachel it would only require the omitting of a few lines of dialog and text: "...she was adopted..." and "...Not by blood..." for example. Alex would need a new character intro stating that she was your sister and your father's daughter like Rachel is and not Sara's daughter from a previous relationship (Sara's character would be too difficult to patch, next paragraph). As well as a few tweaks in text and dialog like those that would be needed for Rachel. Also a simple inclusion in the text about how the father wanted his "daughters" to have a regular life in order to tie up the special consideration give to the MC by the father during the will reading.

Sara and Elizabeth would be difficult to change to a biological relation. First is the dialog between the MC and Sara. Large chunks of scenes would need to be rewritten: Sara with the MC talking about their past, the MC telling Sara how he views her, and their interactions on home and financial matters for example. Next and the biggest rewrite would be the first coffee shop scene between Sara and Elizabeth and later when Sara introduces the MC to Elizabeth as her sister in that same scene. If they were related it wouldn't flow quite right. Also changing Sara's relation to the MC may conflict with the story in future updates by way of the background story of the MC's father: him changing his name, the hidden assets, family background, and his overall double life.

I believe that this game will stay step-cest. A patch would take a lot of work and if not done right would defiantly reduce to quality of the story. It is a shame though because I am a fan of incest games and not step-cest ones (especially since Patreon's Purge back in 2018). The only characters that I can see patched with little difficulty is Rachel and possibly Alex, but this would also require the Dev to not constantly reminding us in the text and dialog that they are not biologically related in order for it to remain a simple patch.

I am not a coder or programmer, so I don't know about all the work and editing of text that it would take to make a patch for this game. I could be wrong but it would appear to be a lot. Even though I would like to see a patch I don't think it will happen, at least not one of decent quality rewriting a good amount of the first and most likely future updates.

Reactions: ArcanusLK
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes