-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Hm guys, about the blackmailing... I got pissed myself at the beginning but :
Mc don't care, he mostly let her think she is controlling him, roughtly he play with her childish behaviour and gonna take advantage of her in the future (and it's happen somewhat in this version when he force his way to service his "goddess" during the massage), also the scene when he speak with the mother about him walking in his half-sister room was enough to tell that the blackmail gonna have zero bad consequence. So he is just playing along and maybe have more interest to let her have such "precious" proof, in case she want to watch the image/video from her side for exemple or because he want to turn her on because she fantazise about having power over him.

Also it's more like a brother sister game : one did something "bad" and the other say "Ohhh I gonna tell it to mom... Unless you (etc)" without having the intention to do it, but still gonna expect the counterpart, because this time he got the upperhand. But to be fair : I didn't try to skip her chores, as I was expecting some gain doing them. Maybe if you don't you get some others scene.

Also, I don't think it's weird to have a massive erection when an attractive women hug you (even more in night dress - iirc this part of the game), this just proving one thing : hormones are working. So this is just "healty" not "creepy".

For the dev (if he is around) please don't be pissed by this flood of bad comments, I personally really enjoyed your game so far : ) and I think the MC is one of the smartest one I have seen in an adult game.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Here's the thing with MC: he's been in a coma for 6 months. So of course he's more prone to get erections and not be the same guy that was in boarding school
Now as for the incest part...those are valid points. Part of me wanted to quit this game when I found out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but I continued as the story has my attention and wanted to see what happened next. Maybe an Inseki tag wouldn't hurt, but I don't think this site has one (haven't seen one yet)
Plus the sex scenes have also started :BootyTime:

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Another MC jerk? He kind of repeatedly says he's shy, that nudity isn't for him. So why is he starting to lick some whore's pussy at the mansion? What, sending her away is weak? I know it's a game, but there's still got to be an opportunity to say no.
All the women there are too obtrusive.
About Alex, I'd rather wipe my feet on her and throw her in the trash.

Last edited:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Oh boy, I didn't see that one coming!

We got the young 18 to 20 year old guy returning to his family after a period of absence,
BUT and here is the kicker, none of them are blood related!
Now that's new in this kind of setting!

Oh and it's not that it is that paytron landlady stuff, it's really part of the story.

The renders are good. No noise or grain.

Yes the whole look ain't Broken City Dreams or whatever
but that'd be comparing apples with pears.
Like 1k of supporters vs. first ever project/release or something.

Ok there are some of what folks might call minor plot holes.
But no action or superhero movie is free of them. So what.

It's a very good first release with a lot of content despite the file size.

Check it out and don't be to harsh on a first release of a dev.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Managed to complete version 01 just a little while ago. Did not expect to see that much content in the very first version. This is uncharted territory for me. Well done Dev(s) (y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I had to recheck this to see if there had been any previous updates but there wasn't which makes this the whole lot more impressive good job so far the story has been great and the renders look real nice. I hope every update will have just as much content.

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
I honestly can't tell if this game is parody. It includes so many tropes you see games have from off this site... It either wins the award for subtlest parody, or the lack of originality implodes and becomes a black hole.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Enjoying it so far, needs work on grammar and spelling and it would be nice if decisions meant more/had more impact. But the female renders and story are really great so far, especially since I'm a boob man! ;)

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
That's a bug.
In the script the check is "mc_chores >=4", which is impossible since you can only do your chores 2 times before that check.
Only way to pass is to cheat.
So activate and open the console and add "mc_chores = 4" before encountering Sara in the jacuzzi at night.
How do you open the console? I looked it up and it said something about Shift+O, but nothing worked.

F3nris

Oct 31, 2019
How do you open the console? I looked it up and it said something about Shift+O, but nothing worked.
You can use this here.
The fastest way might be option 2 there. Download the File, unpack it and add it to your game directory. Then you can use Shift+O and it should work.

Edit:
The file goes in the ...\53XHomecoming\game directory.

Last edited:
Reactions: MG-Gaming

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
You can use this here.
The fastest way might be option 2 there. Download the File, unpack it and add it to your game directory. Then you can use Shift+O and it should work.

Edit:
The file goes in the ...\53XHomecoming\game directory.
Thank you... that worked.
I still can't seem to get that scene with Sara though. Oh well... i don't think it is a full sex scene, but a simple blowjob.... i assume.

F3nris

Oct 31, 2019
Thank you... that worked.
I still can't seem to get that scene with Sara though. Oh well... i don't think it is a full sex scene, but a simple blowjob.... i assume.
Yes, it is just a bj and a story of her past.
Just tested it myself again. Should work :unsure:
The last chance to change the values is Saras 'Really...'
You can check in the console with 'mc_chores' (without the ' ', sry if that was the problem^^°) before. Should give you '2' back. Than use 'mc_chores = 4' (again without the ' '). After that you can check again with 'mc_chores'. It should give '4' back now.

Reactions: MG-Gaming
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes