Mar 28, 2018
If you play the first update through the foolish 'shitty blackmail' is effectively 'null and void' by the end with the the mc starting to control her in a nice way, whilst the drama queen step-sister starts to fall for the mc; in effect it was simply a construct that enabled particular links to develop between them. I don't believe that at any point the 'sons wanted their fathers dead', quite the opposite in fact as he seems to have been dearly loved and greatly missed by the son.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Good Storyline & quite a bit of content. Very enjoyable, even though the tons of spelling errors did mess with my immersion of it. It's pointless though that Alex is still a b*tch even though ye do her chores (her attitude should at minimum gradually get to either a neutral way or a loving way since ye choose to be generous in doing her chores for her). I felt it was understandable that the intimate situations with the mother were dependent on ye doing your chores, but it shouldn't be the same with Alex (especially being that her attitude doesn't change because of doing her chores).

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogues are colored green
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
Installation: Drag and drop the "game" folder from the mod into you 53X Homecoming folder then overwrite if prompted

Can also be found on my Patreon

jotita10

Jun 12, 2020
I just started the game, found a little misspelling.

"with no close (clothes) on"

Will keep playing till end the version, and then come to said what it looks like!

:)

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Alex I own you this is forced and no choices to make that is BS and not a good thing for people like me. Who is not submissive and in fact would have ended up DOM her right then and there.
He better be able to own her ass if not this is not going to be good and in fact that whole thing with Alex just pissed me off so unless she is totally owned by the MC I will pretty much stay pissed off and every time I see her I will want to just spank her ass or slap her until she is begging for me to stop.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Decided to do a walkthrough for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.2.2.1 (No Choices this update)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
Enjoying the game so far! I think it's great. Models are all realistic & enjoyable to look at. (not a fan of horse cock. breaks the immersion) Alex annoyed me, but that just makes giving her her comeuppance all the more enjoyable when it happens. I like the story line as well. Belivable enough for an action movie. :p

I just wish that they were blood related & that there was an in game stats system so not have to keep track on notepad. Either way. looking forward to next release & hope you continue the game!

Reactions: proximus
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes