Jgkhmhjjhn

Nov 24, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.01 :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Can yo update it to v0.02 please

Reactions: Peach101

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
This game needs an incest patch to make the use of the tag true.
Fake incest sucks.
Once you realize the fact that you have already more or less played through this same incest themed story 1000x before....does it really matter?

Instead of stressing out over somebody giving you patch, maybe just try using your imagination to twist it to your liking. Like I do with every mediocre at best game story that always and without fail comes out of trying to write one centered around the "real" or "fake" incest theme.

Yunshade

Nov 22, 2017
I can't open the game, anyone else having a problem? My folder doesn't have a ".sh" file if that matters.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I would like to see an in game phone app that keeps track of the lust and heart count.
edit: i see you have a spot, i just didn't make it to the time in game yet. Good work

Last edited:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Once you realize the fact that you have already more or less played through this same incest themed story 1000x before....does it really matter?

Instead of stressing out over somebody giving you patch, maybe just try using your imagination to twist it to your liking. Like I do with every mediocre at best game story that always and without fail comes out of trying to write one centered around the "real" or "fake" incest theme.
Man, if you really have that powerful imagination to transform anything to your liking, you don't even need a game, you just may have found the way to happiness at all.
Lol, only if...

Jamsen

Mar 18, 2019
Sounds interesting, mostly because of such a original and unique description/plot.
Will keep eye on this one..

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Man, if you really have that powerful imagination to transform anything to your liking, you don't even need a game, you just may have found the way to happiness at all.
Lol, only if...
You are overestimating the necessary amount of imagination power needed.

Like I said we are talking about groundhog day game design here. I'm guessing you've come home, or in this case woke up, 1000 times before to find your dad gone and you surrounded by your mother/sisters which the game goal is to fuck. By default your brain should already be wired in by now to decipher the intended setting situation around you without somebody else changing a few lines of text. Since whether that line of text says sister or step sister or whatever....the game itself isn't changing and the presented scenarios aren't any more "real" or convincing just because the dev choose the one that allows him to get patreon money out of it lol

Reactions: SkyRebel
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes