karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
When I saw the download size, I thought it would be a few minutes in length...I was happily surprised at how much content there is, and how good it is. Two scenes stuck out as a awkward, with the amount of dialog there was with a single static image: In the hospital with the nurse checking out the MC during the sponge bath, and the second is when he opens the box of his father's stuff.

I was also happily surprised that despite all of the female characters' comments about the MC's endowment, that he isn't suffering from elephantiasis in his nether regions. ;)

Looking forward to more!

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
So when does the fairy that lets you see through clothes and requires sex energy show up?

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
This plot makes no sense, she took a video of him jerking off in the shower, and that's somehow blackmail material? On what planet?

I admit I had to suspend some disbelief. The MC accidentally walking in on her naked after being told to go see her and her video taping him while in the shower are two completely different levels. At that point he had far more over her then she did of him. She had actual evidence against herself in that case.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I admit I had to suspend some disbelief. The MC accidentally walking in on her naked after being told to go see her and her video taping him while in the shower are two completely different levels. At that point he had far more over her then she did of him. She had actual evidence against herself in that case.
You forgot he has high class tutoring in seduction skills , the way you play chess is u sacrifice some pieces to appear weak to lure opponent into false feel of security , so let her play her thing , to think she has upper hand. While you reel her in.
Dev probably didn't want to overplay his hand by revealing too much about mc attitude, but he could have, by adding some of that to mc's thoughts
P.S
at the end, it can only benefit you , she thinks she got you , while its quite the opposite, she plays what u want her to play for your benefit, if she thinks heaving video of a man with big dick jerking off under shower is advantage to her? let her think. It can only benefit you

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Engrish - check
Starts with male MC in coma - check
Father missing/dead - check
MC returns to house with mom in debt + bitchy big sister + softie lil sister - check
Women acting like their family member didn't just spend months at death's door and immediately act bitchy/send him do chores - check
Male MC being a pervert with a hair trigger of a cock getting hard at just a hint of cleavage - check

I'm convinced there is a Russian AI bot somewhere, pumping these out like a factory at this point.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
It's funny how in 90% of these stories, the common thread is that the MC has been away from the Mom and Sister(s) for X years.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Mac version?
I am new to this DEV thing. I took a year to learn Daz3d and what little I can do in Ren Py. I only have a Windows computer which means I do not have a Mac/Linux so I would not really know how to test or support it. I have gotten some grief for not fully testing what I have released, which I had thought I did (did I mention I am new at this DEV thing... LOL). WOW there are a lot of I’s in this, but it is just me by myself.

I do not know if making the Mac or Linux version is as easy as just saving down like the Windows version, but I will ask some questions and try a test. Please understand I would not be able to support anything other than Windows but let me look into it and maybe...

Reactions: Hordragg and Hoboy

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
This made me laugh really hard.

I am hope you like the VN and the new v003 update. Thank you for your comment!
Glad to hear you getting a laugh out of it and of course, enjoying the game. As for moi, turned out it isn't my thing.
Do have fun. Cheers.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
No incest?

At this point of the story (the first week) no there is not incest. That does not mean there is none in the full story. ‘Homecoming’ is the beginning to a big idea. Much of the plot points, character arc, outline of the story is in place for many weeks, months, and possibly years of the MC’s time.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Good start to the VN. Am very much looking forward to fucking up Brad and his family in coming releases.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Win/Linux version has only Windows libraries in it. So I have to take needed files from some other renpy game...

I am new to this DEV thing. I took a year to learn Daz3d and what little I can do in Ren Py. I only have a Windows computer which means I do not have a Mac/Linux so I would not really know how to test or support it. I have gotten some grief for not fully testing what I have released, which I had thought I did (did I mention I am new at this LOL). WOW there are a lot of I’s in this, but it is just me by myself.

I do not know if making the Mac or Linux version is as easy as just saving down like the Windows version, but I will ask some questions and try a test. Please understand I would not be able to support anything other than Windows but let me look into it and maybe...

Reactions: Hoboy
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes