Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Very nice, good job.

I think the renders could use some creativity tho, and you could also make the UI look better (don't use Ren'py standard textbox, it sucks)

I am new to this DEV thing. I took a year to learn Daz3d and what little I can do in Ren Py. I do want to change up the look on some things but I am still learning the programing stuff.

Reactions: Hoboy

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Looks good so far, decent amount of content for a v0.01 (7 ingame days).
I really like the story and the decision to go with linear gameplay instead of making another sandbox-like game
English is pretty decent, although there are some minor spelling mistakes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks! The bug was fixed in v002.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
It really needs a patch or it's all just bogus. And why would any dev compress their own game this much; I realise not everyone has great connections but it's not the 90's either.

I converted my PNG image files to WEBP files. Smaller size but same quality. So I don’t think it is compressed.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Hope for animations as the girls look nice!

Some day I will but...

…I am one person with one computer that is a couple years old. Most of my single image renders are 20 mins to 1.5 hrs. So, an animation would be 24 images per second for 20 min images would take 8 hrs on my computer just to render. 8 hours for 1 second of animation. This does not take in the time to setup and test the animation. I am not saying my VN will not have any in the future but I think that is why DEV’s disappear for six months and show up with a very small update but there are 6 animations in it.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
When I saw that first release 0.01 have only ~100 MB I thought I wouldn't see many content but I was really positively surprised because for the first release the game has a lot of content already.
Despite the high compression the renders in game look pretty good, the story in the game is pretty interesting so good job dev and it's very nice start as for version 0.01.
So I'm looking forward to seeing more updates very soon and see more sex actions too in game.

Thanks!

I am not sure but I don't think it is compressed. I converted my PNG image files to WEBP files. Smaller size but same quality.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Great start. Anybody worried about the amount of content should down load and see. I have been playing for about two hours and have not reached the end. The game may be shorter if you play as a complete asshole and treat Sara like shit from the start. but perving on the girls asses gives you points.

I never comment on a game that I dont play so believe me when I say you most likely will not be disappointed.(y)(y)(y)

Thanks!

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Game is pretty great, a lot for a 0.01 release. Interesting story, couple of flaws but makes up for it, spelling mistakes tho, but other that - pretty great. Look forward for more.

Thanks!

If you think about it send me any spelling error but don't make it a task if it distracts from VN.

I just found this site and went through the comments and identified 4 from here I will fix in v004.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Very good start for a first release, a lot of content, interesting story, hot women everywhere, decent quality renders ... the blackmail "material" is a joke tho. So the mc is getting blackmailed by his older sister for jacking off in the bathroom after he wakes up from a coma ?? His pee-pee needs to recover too bitch.:LOL: The older sister clearly doesn't know how MCs act in most incest games ... if she knew she'd call the feds and the CIA to protect her spoiled ass from being "defiled".:ROFLMAO:

But joke aside, the game looks promising. Just hope the MC won't be a retard and he will have the option to use his brain to avoid shitty situations. Good luck to the dev with the project !!

Thanks!

It seems many people don't like the blackmail situation but this is a spy/mystery story with adult content mixed in so not everything thing is what it seems.

Reactions: AmBush-UK

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
I am new to this DEV thing. I took a year to learn Daz3d and what little I can do in Ren Py.
SNIP*

That's a surprise to see your new to this, I would have easily bet this was the work of someone with a few titles under their belt. I only started playing these games a couple of years ago, I got 83 games on my External Drive that I'm working my way through, I have even used Daz with the intention of writing a few myself. normally I ignore VN's with under 500 likes, But I thought the preview renders looked good so i'll give it a punt.

I'm glad I did, I only skipped until the part where the MC wakes up & the chores.
Looking forward to the next installment, Hopefully Spelling & grammar will be fixed (I didn't keep track of them as i had no idea Dev was active on here).

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
SNIP*

That's a surprise to see your new to this, I would have easily bet this was the work of someone with a few titles under their belt. I only started playing these games a couple of years ago, I got 83 games on my External Drive that I'm working my way through, I have even used Daz with the intention of writing a few myself. normally I ignore VN's with under 500 likes, But I thought the preview renders looked good so i'll give it a punt.

I'm glad I did, I only skipped until the part where the MC wakes up & the chores.
Looking forward to the next installment, Hopefully Spelling & grammar will be fixed (I didn't keep track of them as i had no idea Dev was active on here).

I was just told about this site tonight from one of my Patreon supporters. Hey I am the same, I came across Man of the House and thought I want to tell a story. Well many months later, a few re-writes, make the release and get excited only to release the wrong file LOL. Bam, jacuzzi scene broken! HaHa. Newbie mistake! People have been really nice. Just go fix the problem and learn what not to do LOL.

Reactions: AmBush-UK

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I'm really liking the game so far, especially since we seem to be a competent MC. The only thing I would change (besides fixing the coding so that we can get that blowjob from the mom), would be to fix the text around the whole Alex situation to show that MC is playing along with her "blackmail", but already planning to turn the situation around on her.

He knows her blackmail material is bullshit, and he knows that the mom would take his word over Alex's about it, so Alex has NO power.

However, he is basically been giving her the rope that she needs to hang herself with, and I think that needs to be made more clear in the writing.

He has been manipulating the situation from the start, because now (for just a song and a dance) he's got Alex in a sexual position. All he has to do now is threaten to reveal the "blackmail" to the mom and Alex will fall in line to avoid punishment.

Easy peasy control over a willful sub for the small price of doing some laundry.

Right on target.

I have been told not to go back and tweek anything because it could break saves. I will look at how to make this a bit clearer...

Thanks!

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes