Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Just finished playing this game for the first time and enjoyed it for the most part. I'd love to the option to dominate the girls and not be dominated. The girls look amazing and the story is pretty cool, with lots of possible women to choose from. I'm hoping to see a harem tag in the future added to this and NO NTR. One other thing needed is a incest patch to make this game totally awesome. Keep up the great work I will definitely watch this one.(y)

Thanks!

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Nice start for a new game.
there is a story....
and the pictures all look good.
However, dev needs to pay a bit more attention to his texts. There are some translation type errors, but far more type errors. poeple is an example.... but there are quite a few.
maybe dev needs a proofreader. to correct the script before publishing.
on the other hand, this game has a real chance if it stays this novel . a bit more depth in the conversations, and switching between scenes and I bet people will support this game.
So my advice to the dev is you might want to play your game at least once before publicizing it. Or let someone help you with reading through your script to correct eventual errors. You are on the right track.

I will see about fixing that in v004 thank you!

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
I was just told about this site tonight from one of my Patreon supporters. Hey I am the same, I came across Man of the House and thought I want to tell a story. Well many months later, a few re-writes, make the release and get excited only to release the wrong file LOL. Bam, jacuzzi scene broken! HaHa. Newbie mistake! People have been really nice. Just go fix the problem and learn what not to do LOL.
My Girlfriend's Amnesia was the first game me & the missus played, She had some brilliant ideas for a few VN's, Now i have a half decent PC i may get Daz reinstalled & get her doing some more writing (She's had some great ideas and a filthy mind lol)

Reactions: junior366

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
So first we have a nurse being the ultimate unprofessional after seeing a dick ... something they see literally every day... Not buying it but I let is slide.

Then the first time he meets a woman his first thought is "she smells nice, i'm getting an erection" .... the fuck am I reading, the memoirs of the eternal virgin?

I will admit though the game did bring sweet music to mind .... Creep by Radiohead.

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here, oh, oh
Can't wait for the next update

v003 was released this past weekend....

Reactions: Avaron1974

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
The beginning of the game and I'm already pissed. I don't like Alex, she accuses us of watching her and then records us and tells us to call her a goddess and do homework. I do not like this behavior. Although she is pretty, she is a bitch.

Other than Alex, the rest is okay.

I think many people agree with you, they don't like Alex...

Hmmm, but what if...the tables get turned some how...

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Couldn't even get to the end of it. For some reason the shower scene just ticked me off way too much and I just quit there.

Seriously, you want to tattle to your mom for the MC walking into your room to wake you up? Well guess who sent him there.
And what are you going to do with the video?
Send it to you girl friends? Go ahead, they'll probably line up to get a piece of him on account of his magic dick.
Post it on your social media? Congrats, you just publicly committed and documented your own criminal offence.
And in what world does someone posting naked spy videos of their little brother paint the BROTHER as the perv?

Girl you got NUTHIN' except your own stupidity!

I get it. Things happen in stories sometimes that piss me off and I don't want to continue. I was so pissed at Game of Thrones when they killed off everyone at the wedding….(spoiler).

I was watching some famous writer talking about story lines, and they said if your work doesn’t stir the emotions one way or the other or pique some interest then you are not doing it right. People are just going to get bored. I honestly would rather people walk away from my work because of something they hate than it just being boring.

Thanks for giving it a try!

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I've been seeing a lot of call for an incest patch, but I don't see that happening by a continuity stand point for the story. At least not one for the whole family.

The only real choice for an incest patch is Rachel and may be Alex. For Rachel it would only require the omitting of a few lines of dialog and text: "...she was adopted..." and "...Not by blood..." for example. Alex would need a new character intro stating that she was your sister and your father's daughter like Rachel is and not Sara's daughter from a previous relationship (Sara's character would be too difficult to patch, next paragraph). As well as a few tweaks in text and dialog like those that would be needed for Rachel. Also a simple inclusion in the text about how the father wanted his "daughters" to have a regular life in order to tie up the special consideration give to the MC by the father during the will reading.

Sara and Elizabeth would be difficult to change to a biological relation. First is the dialog between the MC and Sara. Large chunks of scenes would need to be rewritten: Sara with the MC talking about their past, the MC telling Sara how he views her, and their interactions on home and financial matters for example. Next and the biggest rewrite would be the first coffee shop scene between Sara and Elizabeth and later when Sara introduces the MC to Elizabeth as her sister in that same scene. If they were related it wouldn't flow quite right. Also changing Sara's relation to the MC may conflict with the story in future updates by way of the background story of the MC's father: him changing his name, the hidden assets, family background, and his overall double life.

I believe that this game will stay step-cest. A patch would take a lot of work and if not done right would defiantly reduce to quality of the story. It is a shame though because I am a fan of incest games and not step-cest ones (especially since Patreon's Purge back in 2018). The only characters that I can see patched with little difficulty is Rachel and possibly Alex, but this would also require the Dev to not constantly reminding us in the text and dialog that they are not biologically related in order for it to remain a simple patch.

I am not a coder or programmer, so I don't know about all the work and editing of text that it would take to make a patch for this game. I could be wrong but it would appear to be a lot. Even though I would like to see a patch I don't think it will happen, at least not one of decent quality rewriting a good amount of the first and most likely future updates.

At this point of the story (the first week) no there is not incest. That does not mean there is none in the full story. ‘Homecoming’ is the beginning to a big idea. Much of the plot points, character arc, outline of the story is in place for many weeks, months, and possibly years of the MC’s time.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Hm guys, about the blackmailing... I got pissed myself at the beginning but :
Mc don't care, he mostly let her think she is controlling him, roughtly he play with her childish behaviour and gonna take advantage of her in the future (and it's happen somewhat in this version when he force his way to service his "goddess" during the massage), also the scene when he speak with the mother about him walking in his half-sister room was enough to tell that the blackmail gonna have zero bad consequence. So he is just playing along and maybe have more interest to let her have such "precious" proof, in case she want to watch the image/video from her side for exemple or because he want to turn her on because she fantazise about having power over him.

Also it's more like a brother sister game : one did something "bad" and the other say "Ohhh I gonna tell it to mom... Unless you (etc)" without having the intention to do it, but still gonna expect the counterpart, because this time he got the upperhand. But to be fair : I didn't try to skip her chores, as I was expecting some gain doing them. Maybe if you don't you get some others scene.

Also, I don't think it's weird to have a massive erection when an attractive women hug you (even more in night dress - iirc this part of the game), this just proving one thing : hormones are working. So this is just "healty" not "creepy".

For the dev (if he is around) please don't be pissed by this flood of bad comments, I personally really enjoyed your game so far : ) and I think the MC is one of the smartest one I have seen in an adult game.

Thanks for your comment, I am glad you have enjoyed it.

I do not see any 'bad' comments just honest comments. I was so pissed at Game of Thrones when they killed off everyone at the wedding. When writing something you want it to be impactful, meaningful, emotional or spark discussion. It seems the blackmail has on some level done that.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Here's the thing with MC: he's been in a coma for 6 months. So of course he's more prone to get erections and not be the same guy that was in boarding school
Now as for the incest part...those are valid points. Part of me wanted to quit this game when I found out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but I continued as the story has my attention and wanted to see what happened next. Maybe an Inseki tag wouldn't hurt, but I don't think this site has one (haven't seen one yet)
Plus the sex scenes have also started :BootyTime:

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Oh boy, I didn't see that one coming!

We got the young 18 to 20 year old guy returning to his family after a period of absence,
BUT and here is the kicker, none of them are blood related!
Now that's new in this kind of setting!

Oh and it's not that it is that paytron landlady stuff, it's really part of the story.

The renders are good. No noise or grain.

Yes the whole look ain't Broken City Dreams or whatever
but that'd be comparing apples with pears.
Like 1k of supporters vs. first ever project/release or something.

Ok there are some of what folks might call minor plot holes.
But no action or superhero movie is free of them. So what.

It's a very good first release with a lot of content despite the file size.

Check it out and don't be to harsh on a first release of a dev.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Managed to complete version 01 just a little while ago. Did not expect to see that much content in the very first version. This is uncharted territory for me. Well done Dev(s) (y)

Thanks for your comment, I am glad you have enjoyed it. Just one DEV, one computer and a huge story to tell LOL.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I had to recheck this to see if there had been any previous updates but there wasn't which makes this the whole lot more impressive good job so far the story has been great and the renders look real nice. I hope every update will have just as much content.

Thanks for your comment, I am glad you have enjoyed it. The first week was the trail and error of working on the project for a whole year. I did not like the idea of starting out with a small first release. Now that it is out I do hope to put out regular release but as I am just one person they will be smaller 1 to 2 days of content. Depending on what I want to expand on like the STATS page in v003 (which took me a whole week just to get working), it may look like a release every 2-3 weeks if possible.

Reactions: Mormont
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes