Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
For a new release this game is actually quite good. Truly like the plot and where things are headed. Looking forward to the next update with how it ended. Just wish there were animations although the renders were done quite nicely. The very beginning has me wondering who they are what they are up to. Are they good or bad folks that perhaps had something to do with his father. Time will tell, hopefully.

Very nice job developer.

Thanks for your comment, I am glad you have enjoyed it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The edit button exists.

With it you can do magical things like edit 1 post to put all those replies together and not spam the thread with the exact .. same .. response.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Great content for a first update, lots of spelling mistakes but the grammar overall isn't too bad so it's OK. The sister blackmailing you right after you get out of hospital is kinda "meh" but later on you do realize it fits the character of Alex pretty well. Won't spoil more but it didn't bother me so much in the end.

Anyways, good stuff : props :

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Really good start, slowly introducing the characters involved in a complex story that has oodles of potential long term. The renders are well posed - I particularly enjoyed how minimal movement can convey emotions in the graduation gift scene - and the engrish can be understood and does not distract too much from the story-line. Looking forward to watching the story unfold in this VN.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
If you play the first update through the foolish 'shitty blackmail' is effectively 'null and void' by the end with the the mc starting to control her in a nice way, whilst the drama queen step-sister starts to fall for the mc; in effect it was simply a construct that enabled particular links to develop between them. I don't believe that at any point the 'sons wanted their fathers dead', quite the opposite in fact as he seems to have been dearly loved and greatly missed by the son.

Thanks for your comment, I hope you have enjoyed it.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Good Storyline & quite a bit of content. Very enjoyable, even though the tons of spelling errors did mess with my immersion of it. It's pointless though that Alex is still a b*tch even though ye do her chores (her attitude should at minimum gradually get to either a neutral way or a loving way since ye choose to be generous in doing her chores for her). I felt it was understandable that the intimate situations with the mother were dependent on ye doing your chores, but it shouldn't be the same with Alex (especially being that her attitude doesn't change because of doing her chores).

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes