proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Didn't expect much after reading the intro, but it is actually very decent game. Lots of reasonably good looking models with enough personality to make the game interesting.
Glad that MC is not behaving like immature d-bag and appears to be the same model as in The De Luca Family.
Also, decent amount of content for a game that come out a month ago.
Will keep an eye on his one.

RedEldridge

Apr 20, 2020
Renders look nice.
Seen similar tropes ln quite a few vn's of late.
Maybe this one will be different.

Anymore of these though and we'll need a Dead Relatives Tag.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Well, I expected to drop it after a few pages like many others, but I actually played it all the way to the end.

Shame no one is actually related other than Step and adoption. Would have been nice if little sis was actually blood-related.

Weakcest... But it's at least not Landlady tenant with friends...

Still, it's a great start and the whole Spy games sub-story got me a little interested in where the story will go when MC gets in over his head later on.

Now On my watching list...

Reactions: ILCjr

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Okay yeah the blackmail thing could really use some work on storywise and what I don't really like are the two picture sex scenes. Really sad since the renders are quite good I think. Otherwise great game with some good content for this stage. Can't wait for more

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The linux files have been stripped. Can we get them back or is this windows only?
This is a public release. So you could ask the dev in his release post on Patreon.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
The linux files have been stripped. Can we get them back or is this windows only?
Make your own build. Is really easy.

1) Download the most recent Renpy's SDK ( ) (Ideally use the same version used for the game. But the most recent is ok)

2) In our folder how is the game. Copy this file in the main repertory (How is the .exe) renpy.sh and rename with the same name of the NameOfTheGame.exe without the .exe keep the .sh.

In the 53XHomecoming-0.0.3-win/lib Copy the folder linux-x86_64 or linux-i686 depending the version of our distribution.

Rename the renpy file with the name you use for renpy.sh

That it! You have now, with this two simple step, a fully working Linux build.

A similar technoch exist for RPGM game too. But is must simple. Simply drop the www folder in our fresh extracted SDK.

----

I admit to not include the Linux files is a big lack of respect. Normally i do not touch the game in this case. Like if is radioactive. If a developper don't care about Linux user. I see any reason to care for is game. He have lot of fish in the ocean.

Him suspicious too for a game on is third update as only 139 mo of size. Is look more than a demo for me.

Reactions: hypitat

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Make your own build. Is really easy.

1) Download the most recent Renpy's SDK ( ) (Ideally use the same version used for the game. But the most recent is ok)

2) In our folder how is the game. Copy this file in the main repertory (How is the .exe) renpy.sh and rename with the same name of the NameOfTheGame.exe without the .exe keep the .sh.

In the 53XHomecoming-0.0.3-win/lib Copy the folder linux-x86_64 or linux-i686 depending the version of our distribution.

Rename the renpy file with the name you use for renpy.sh

That it! You have now, with this two simple step, a fully working Linux build.

A similar technoch exist for RPGM game too. But is must simple. Simply drop the www folder in our fresh extracted SDK.

----

I admit to not include the Linux files is a big lack of respect. Normally i do not touch the game in this case. Like if is radioactive. If a developper don't care about Linux user. I see any reason to care for is game. He have lot of fish in the ocean.

Him suspicious too for a game on is third update as only 139 mo of size. Is look more than a demo for me.
This.

Well, the first part of it. But I did skip downloading the SDK and just used the corresponding files (namely lib/linux-x86_64 – renaming the game's executable inside accordingly – and the script file to start the game) from another game. Just a heads up that using a higher (as in latest) version may force you to repeat these steps even if the dev includes the linux runtime further down the line as the game may bail on you upon loading a possibly feature incompatible save. Happens quite regularly with folks eager to play the latest updates and impatiently switching from compressed to uncompressed versions.

Having said that, hypitat, it may be easier to run the game through wine until the dev ships the game with the native libs as wine is easily capable of running Ren'Py games. That way one avoids tinkering with the game and all the potential headaches this may cause regarding saves.

On the topic of the game's size: the dev is using highly compressed webp images (688 renders of 1920x1080 resolution with a median file size of 143 KiB). Comparing this to other games currently residing on my machines one may very well treat this as the compressed version of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I like the game overall so far. My biggest issue is that at times it seems a bit rushed, but it's not horrible. This isn't Shakespeare but it is a decent VN that I find entertaining and worth your time, you get what you come for so far.

My other issue, which is a small one, is the heart breaking use of the word "loose" instead of "lose". Think of it like this as an example of the two; "My button is loose", and " I don't want to lose my job". Completely different meanings. It is a tiny problem that many non-English speakers make, but because of my inner grammar Nazi I lose a piece of my soul every time I read it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hordragg

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
MC is hilarious, someone gives him a hug: whooosh!..sorry , my dick again tore through my pants. Common' man, show some self control.
Models are great, visuals pretty decent, but writing is way too "chopped" ( rushing from one scene to another) and stiff. This seems like one of those soon-to-be-Abandoned, if patreon numbers doesn't take off. And there are way too many similar VNs for that to happen at this point: you either need really good renders or interesting story/writing ( or rarely, both).

Reactions: botc76

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Hm, this is actually solid writing. I like clever and street wise MC.
my dick again tore through my pants. Common' man, show some self control.
He is 19year old.
At my 19 i had my dick up just by touching a girl , so it was up 60% of the day , wheres the problem ? and if we go into kissing mode it was gasping for air or break the hole in pants, whats more, every girl loved it.
Pleasant memories all together. So , all good, let the thing live

P.S
The way MC handled Sara in night talk about future of work and family handling is really , really good! Asserting dominance as man of the house she want's him to be with intelligent planing. It ticked me right off. Nicely done

knight to queen's bishop 3

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes