EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

banner_animated_glow.gif

Dev Note:
The game is no longer on Patreon and I will be developing either a smaller game or this one but out of sight. Will return when I have something worth playing. Thank you all for the support and sorry for not delivering with consistency.

Overview:
Leaving home, for any young adult is a big step to take. But your problems won't end with just the bills you have to pay, you will meet new people (mostly girls), you will discover things about the world that others would live all their life not knowing, you will discover who you are in more ways than one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-16
Release Date: 2022-05-16
Developer: Doragin -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
P.S The game will show an error on loading previous saves, you can safely ignore it
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

4AYIRVh.jpg DiGhn9y.jpg OzsOMP5.jpg ZUc5eEB.jpg S43m2nZ5.jpg

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
You've got corruption as content, is that because the MC can sense what other ppl are feeling and can attempt to manipulate them?

Is Exhibitionism planned?

Eh, just read the spoiler on game mechanics that somewhat answered it, I'll download and give it a try.

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
You've got corruption as content, is that because the MC can sense what other ppl are feeling and can attempt to manipulate them?

Is Exhibitionism planned?

Eh, just read the spoiler on game mechanics that somewhat answered it, I'll download and give it a try.
In later releases you will be given options to corrupt some characters since you will know more about them than anyone else, in even later releases you might have a supernatural influence on some characters to corrupt them further (this is still an idea and might not happen, the first part of corruption I mention will 100% happen, the influence part it's a maybe for now).

Exhibitionism is planned yes, again not all characters.

Thanks for the interest in the game.

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
A very short first impression but promissing - i like the humour about Cassandra and the animation during the walk was nice - i am looking forward to the real content and how the story will develope.

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
A very short first impression but promissing - i like the humour about Cassandra and the animation during the walk was nice - i am looking forward to the real content and how the story will develope.
Ya sorry about that, since it was the first release there was a lot of under the hood programming to do, so this release is basically just the backbone of the game, future releases will be focus more on content.

Reactions: ontach

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Concept seems great, this kind of thing is one of my big jams! Bless you for declaring "sleepy" as an emotion my heart agrees.

• Haha
Reactions: Doragin

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Concept seems great, this kind of thing is one of my big jams! Bless you for declaring "sleepy" as an emotion my heart agrees.
Hahaha, 100% with you, but while I use the word 'emotion' it is not limited to only emotions.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
It's not bad for a little demo. I can see what you're trying to do.

A little more player interaction (especially when he's getting an empath vibe) would be appreciated. The custom faces are nice in an HS/Illusion game, but the models suffer from very basic HS rendering.

I'll keep watching to see what you do with the game

• Thinking Face

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
i hope the update will come as soon as possible
ETA is around the end of August. If everything goes as planned.

It's not bad for a little demo. I can see what you're trying to do.

A little more player interaction (especially when he's getting an empath vibe) would be appreciated. The custom faces are nice in an HS/Illusion game, but the models suffer from very basic HS rendering.

I'll keep watching to see what you do with the game
Thanks it means a lot to me.

When you say more player interaction, can you give me an example of what you mean? Where do you feel it needs player input?

And any suggestion on how to improve the game rendering is also highly appreciated.

As was stated, a short demo, but it looks interesting. I'll keep an eye on this one.
Thanks, will try my best to make an enjoyable game, and add some content in the next version.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Thanks it means a lot to me.

When you say more player interaction, can you give me an example of what you mean? Where do you feel it needs player input?

And any suggestion on how to improve the game rendering is also highly appreciated.
So like when he is on the train and he says he's going to play a guessing game, I was expecting to be given choices about what the feeling might be.

It would also be good to have Things happen where he gets feelings in the middle of other events. So you can actually choose to switch gears in the middle of a plot path or not. Say he's going to a job interview or something, where if he wen't straight there he'd meet Person A. But he gets a feeling of someone... he gets the choice to check it out. "Go to the Interview" or "Go check out this". So if you go check it out, you meet Person B. But by the time you get the interview after, Person A is gone and you have an interview with an Random Nonimportant character.

That's just an example but you get what I mean. Being able to explore the feelings, and make decisions based on them.

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes