Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I like the style but it needs a lot of content. Look forward to the next update. Watch out for the sandbox traps.

Reactions: Doragin

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Don't worry Doragin, that is his thing. He posts a single "Thx" on every thread.

On a more on-topic note: I just wanted to say I like the idea of your game and am looking forward to it's continuation.
Ya I later found out weird but not complaining it's nice getting a Thx.

The lack of tags and the gallery pics are kinda screaming "not an adult game"?
I am only addding the tags currently in the game, if you have the patience for it wait a couple of updates and you will see more tags.
The pics maybe they aren't the best idk, I was thinking of adding one new pic every update. I am open to suggestions though.

No - imho the dev is doing EXACTLY right!
Tags should be added as soon as certain content is really in game - and not what "maybe" will happen.
Planned things can change, and the community over here tends to start shitstorm whenever a dev decides to change tags later on, like "WAAAH - i waited sooo long for <tag xy> to happen, and now? where is it? ....".

So i bow in front of this dev and honor him for adding the main tags right now, and adding the others just once they really happen.
"corruption" has to be in there right now, as this is the main tag and the whole story is based on that.
Thank you. This is 95% correct, the only thing I would change is that 'corruption' tag is there because technically it's already in the game, it just that is very subtle since it's in the beginning and I am doing slow corruption for Noelle. If you could see XP values of stats you could see that Noelle gains Lust XP.
Thanks for protecting me senpai <3.

just came here to thank the dev for showing us the "planned tags" :coffee: cheers!! good luck with the game!~
Anytime my dude.

Android version?
I wasn't really thinking about an android version, do people play these kind of games on android?
I could add one in the next update if you want, it's not that difficult I just have to change the UI somehow.
Get back to me plz.

I like the style but it needs a lot of content. Look forward to the next update. Watch out for the sandbox traps.
same exact opinion u.u
Thank you both for your interest in the game.
I am developing the game in my free time, so the updates are gonna be kind of slow for now, the only thing I can promise is that I will keep on working on the game.
But the more people like you that like my game the more time I will give it.

P.S it's my first game so I will probably fall into some 'sandbox traps.', but any suggestions you guys give I will take it into consideration at any time.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Sorry, what is all about??

There is the screens with empty room... so, what ideas about this game should pop into my head?

• Sad

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Sorry, what is all about??

There is the screens with empty room... so, what ideas about this game should pop into my head?
I am sorry, from what I can understand you got a screen with empty room correct?
Can you please provide a save or the steps I have to take for me to get to that screen?

I don't really understand the question of "Sorry, what is all about??", are you asking what is the story?

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I don't really understand the question of "Sorry, what is all about??", are you asking what is the story?
When i see screenshoots with empty room i'm starting thinking this game is about what i seen, about empty room and i loose the interest. But there is still hesitation element. Why didn't suppose this game is about something else?

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
When i see screenshoots with empty room i'm starting thinking this game is about what i seen, about empty room and i loose the interest. But there is still hesitation element. Why didn't suppose this game is about something else?
OHHHHH I get it now, you are talking about the gallery pics, well the two empty room ones are there just to show the day/night cycle.
Each update I will add a new pic, there will be no more empty room ones.
Since I have little content now. But I get what you are saying and will change the screenshots with better ones. Probably when I release the next version.

thanks for the input.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Ya I later found out weird but not complaining it's nice getting a Thx.

I am only addding the tags currently in the game, if you have the patience for it wait a couple of updates and you will see more tags.
The pics maybe they aren't the best idk, I was thinking of adding one new pic every update. I am open to suggestions though.

Thank you. This is 95% correct, the only thing I would change is that 'corruption' tag is there because technically it's already in the game, it just that is very subtle since it's in the beginning and I am doing slow corruption for Noelle. If you could see XP values of stats you could see that Noelle gains Lust XP.
Thanks for protecting me senpai <3.

Anytime my dude.

I wasn't really thinking about an android version, do people play these kind of games on android?
I could add one in the next update if you want, it's not that difficult I just have to change the UI somehow.
Get back to me

Thank you both for your interest in the game.
I am developing the game in my free time, so the updates are gonna be kind of slow for now, the only thing I can promise is that I will keep on working on the game.
But the more people like you that like my game the more time I will give it.

P.S it's my first game so I will probably fall into some 'sandbox traps.', but any suggestions you guys give I will take it into consideration at any time.
Yes there are alot of Android players and I for one play exclusively on Android so an Android version would be appreciated :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Faptime and Doragin

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Yes there are alot of Android players and I for one play exclusively on Android so an Android version would be appreciated :)
Ok then, I have to think of an UI for android because you can't right click and bigger buttons and stuff like that. I will try to add it in the next release but no promises.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Ahhhhh, my favorite Diablo 2 Runeword is finally a game. Nice!
Seriously though, I like the models, they look nice. I'll check in when more content comes through. It's mostly because Sandboxes need a lot of content nothing personal.

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
what are the chances of harem building?
My good sir, 100%, I wouldn't do that to you guys, harem is a must.

Ahhhhh, my favorite Diablo 2 Runeword is finally a game. Nice!
Seriously though, I like the models, they look nice. I'll check in when more content comes through. It's mostly because Sandboxes need a lot of content nothing personal.
If this game was half of what Diablo 2 was, I could retire early.
Thanks bro.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Doragin
Could you please add all future tags under the "Genre:" Spoiler and when content is in the game add the tags for it in the tag list at the top of the page.

Got this traceback when I click on Lil in the phone.

The only thing I was able to do was see N in her underwear the first night and go to the cafe anytime but no other content so far I can find other than N flashing her panties at MC.
Yes got the job at the school but will not allow me to go back and work.

Maybe a walkthrough is needed or some better hints.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Completed it in 5 minutes. Might have to wait until a few updates to pick it up again.

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
I hope the images in the actual game don't have this ridiculous wide-angle-view effect:

View attachment 848540
I am still adjusting the angle of the view, I want it to be a realistic view, like in real life you can see around 180 degrees around you. In game it sometimes looks weird because of mapping. Will see what I can do.

A harem game with a empathic MC? I'm in, brother! Just waiting for the android port!
Join us brother XD.
Android port will come next update, couldn't quite make it into this one.

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Doragin
Could you please add all future tags under the "Genre:" Spoiler and when content is in the game add the tags for it in the tag list at the top of the page.

The only thing I was able to do was see N in her underwear the first night and go to the cafe anytime but no other content so far I can find other than N flashing her panties at MC.

Oh I see whats going on, gonna fix it up and update the thread later today/maybe tomorrow.
About the future tags, I can do that yes, I don't exactly know all the tags I will add but I can put the ones I know for sure.

Completed it in 5 minutes. Might have to wait until a few updates to pick it up again.
Wow you read super fast, impressed. But I agree with you that's why I added a "SPOILER: How much content is there?" spoiler in the dev Notes, so you know when I think the game is ready for a longer session.

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Doragin

Forgot to answer the job part, if you see wait for an update in the hint, you can't do anything else. Ignore the objective, that only works when the quest is actually done.

You can also get a handjob at the cafe, if you go to the back side of the cafe when the black dude is alone at the cafe

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Forgot to answer the job part, if you see wait for an update in the hint, you can't do anything else. Ignore the objective, that only works when the quest is actually done.

You can also get a handjob at the cafe, if you go to the back side of the cafe when the black dude is alone at the cafe
No black dude ever shows up, just the girl on the weekends and the owner during the weekdays and the old man.
Went a complete week staying at the cafe and skipping time and still no black dude.

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
No black dude ever shows up, just the girl on the weekends and the owner during the weekdays and the old man.
Went a complete week staying at the cafe and skipping time and still no black dude.
Well that ain't suppose to happen, can you send me the save?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes