satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Doragin
The only thing I was able to do was see N in her underwear the first night and go to the cafe anytime but no other content so far I can find other than N flashing her panties at MC.
Yes got the job at the school but will not allow me to go back and work.

Maybe a walkthrough is needed or some better hints.
If you go to the Cafe, eventually you'll see a couple sittin there; when the lady disappears, if you point on the bottom of the screen you'll see a "back" button, click and you'll see the toilets. You'll also sense a feeling, go inside the women's toilet.

On the other hand, I only managed to see N on her underwear the first day peeping inside the bath, but on the next three days she didn't go into the toilet, so no more peeping :( And last, but not least, what do you mean by "N flashing her panties at MC"? I don't think I've seen that... And also, what's the surprise L left on the house? Is that flashing thing? How can I see it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If you go to the Cafe, eventually you'll see a couple sittin there; when the lady disappears, if you point on the bottom of the screen you'll see a "back" button, click and you'll see the toilets. You'll also sense a feeling, go inside the women's toilet.

On the other hand, I only managed to see N on her underwear the first day peeping inside the bath, but on the next three days she didn't go into the toilet, so no more peeping :( And last, but not least, what do you mean by "N flashing her panties at MC"? I don't think I've seen that... And also, what's the surprise L left on the house? Is that flashing thing? How can I see it?
She came to MC after her friend left I think it was the next day or the day after and flashed MC her panties and there after you can ask her to do all you want.

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020

To get that scene after you go to the cafe, and Lilith says she left you a surprise, a random event is added to the living room, so if Noelle is in the living room you have a chance for the event to happen when you enter (P.S this seems to be bugged if you load a previous save of version 0.2.0 so start a new one until I fix it).
P.S.2 the check only happens once every 30 min so dont go enter and leaving the room to make it happen wait 30 min every time

Noelle has a 50% chance to be showering at 18:00 check that time

Okay I was just clicking on the clock symbol and not the hour to advance time so it was going past the time he shows up.

Thanks for you time on that.
No problem thats why I am here

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay "handjob" scene tag added. Insight 2020-10-07 08-23-53-38.jpg

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Doragin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Many thanks
Since we can spy on N in the bathroom maybe the "Voyeurism" tag is needed.
Also in the OP it shows her naked in the bathroom, how to get that scene if it is in the game already.
If in game then Voyeurism tag is needed.

• Voyeurism [Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior including stripping.]

Reactions: Doragin

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Since we can spy on N in the bathroom maybe the "Voyeurism" tag is needed.
Also in the OP it shows her naked in the bathroom, how to get that scene if it is in the game already.
If in game then Voyeurism tag is needed.

• Voyeurism [Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior including stripping.]
You get that scene by spying on Noelle and choosing to watch longer. If you pass the check it happens if you fail she notices you.
I added the tag.
Stop doing my job for me XD

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You get that scene by spying on Noelle and choosing to watch longer. If you pass the check it happens if you fail she notices you.
I added the tag.
Stop doing my job for me XD
But, but I like the tags to be up-to-date for the content in the game and I, I, I just can't help my self. :giggle: :giggle: :p :love:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
that 'random' event with N needs some work.. spent alot of time trying to trigger it. and it only triggers when u see her then you leave the room wait for 15mins and come back? maybe not have events leave to a %chance? and just outright let the event trigger when shes there and other future events. Would also be nice to add those events added to the hint screen. a
long with the girl at the cafe.
pretty good story though!

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
does this have loli?
I don't know yet if it will, so far the closest you have is Lilith. I don't know if I want to have a loli and risk getting Patreon all fired up.

that 'random' event with N needs some work.. spent alot of time trying to trigger it. and it only triggers when u see her then you leave the room wait for 15mins and come back? maybe not have events leave to a %chance? and just outright let the event trigger when shes there and other future events. Would also be nice to add those events added to the hint screen. a
long with the girl at the cafe.
pretty good story though!
The chance events are 30 minutes slot based, meaning they are checked every 30 in game minutes, the objective of that is that you will be playing the game normally doing your thing and the event wil trigger, it was never meant to be an event you are searching for.
In future updates you will be doing quests and thing will just happend naturally.

I still think this is the way to go, it's jsut that there aren't enough things for you to do yet, and it feels stupid right now.

Reactions: arelor

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Doragin
If you want to add loli like NPC's and keep it away from patreon you can do so by making a patch and placing it on the link at the top of the page.

Reactions: arelor

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Doragin
If you want to add loli like NPC's and keep it away from patreon you can do so by making a patch and placing it on the link at the top of the page.
i mean...how a patch can "fix" a non-loli into a loli?

with files of pictures of a character normal and then loli-zed? It would be like making two different characters that have the same role in the story...and their only difference is how they look

maybe it's bc i dislike lolis...but it doesn't sound a good idea...

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes