a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i mean...how a patch can "fix" a non-loli into a loli?

with files of pictures of a character normal and then loli-zed? It would be like making two different characters that have the same role in the story...and their only difference is how they look

maybe it's bc i dislike lolis...but it doesn't sound a good idea...
There is already 1 that could easily be turned in to a loli like NPC by reducing the breast size and being clean shaven.
A lot of men like A cup breast and on Lil she would make a great loli like NPC with A cup breast.

Reactions: clebann

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
There is already 1 that could easily be turned in to a loli like NPC by reducing the breast size and being clean shaven.
A lot of men like A cup breast and on Lil she would make a great loli like NPC with A cup breast.
i feel disgusted for babyfaces in an NSFW-content

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i feel disgusted for babyfaces in an NSFW-content
Nothing doing about baby faces but small breasted women is all.

This women is 28 with A cup breast and can be considered a Loli like person. a cup.jpg

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Doragin
If you want to add loli like NPC's and keep it away from patreon you can do so by making a patch and placing it on the link at the top of the page.
I know about it, but I don't want to add something I can't advertise would make it harder to get more people maybe, if/when I get to the point where I have a safe income and I can try to do more risky stuff.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Finally got the nude peep scene. :p :giggle:

Now waiting on the next update.:love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Doragin

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
after reading some of the comments i guess theres alot of people out there with a way higher tolerance level and patience then what i have...personally i find this game boring...got the girl in the house goto talk to her (bare in mind im allowing her to stay in my house)she is standing in her bed room and when i goto talk to her only thing my mc says is to her is i have nothing to talk about...like seriously wtf?if thats not annoying enough already...goto coffee shop to ask for a job chick thats working says come back when im not here and the manager is ..REALLY NO TIME FRAME?all this bull shit and no rewards not even a tit?
LOL comment above mine just noticed got a nude peep show.....anyways yeah this game isnt for me LOL

• Sad

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
after reading some of the comments i guess there's a lot of people out there with a way higher tolerance level and patience then what i have...personally i find this game boring...got the girl in the house goto talk to her (bare in mind I'm allowing her to stay in my house)she is standing in her bedroom and when i go to talk to her only thing my mc says is to her is i have nothing to talk about...like seriously wtf? if that's not annoying enough already...goto coffee shop to ask for a job chick that's working says come back when I'm not here and the manager is ..REALLY NO TIME FRAME?all this bull shit and no rewards, not even a tit?
LOL comment above mine just noticed got a nude peep show.....anyways yeah this game isn't for me LOL
DUDE! It's the second release of the game, and i can agree that it's short but really? being annoyed over a second update?

I'm not begging or advising to be more patient just to chill a little, the game is barely an alpha of an alpha, i would agree with you if the game was considered completed but like i said it's a second release XDXD

• Red Heart

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
after reading some of the comments i guess theres alot of people out there with a way higher tolerance level and patience then what i have...personally i find this game boring...got the girl in the house goto talk to her (bare in mind im allowing her to stay in my house)she is standing in her bed room and when i goto talk to her only thing my mc says is to her is i have nothing to talk about...like seriously wtf?if thats not annoying enough already...goto coffee shop to ask for a job chick thats working says come back when im not here and the manager is ..REALLY NO TIME FRAME?all this bull shit and no rewards not even a tit?
LOL comment above mine just noticed got a nude peep show.....anyways yeah this game isnt for me LOL
I am sorry you feel that way, I can't please all.
But thank you for trying it at least. I work on the game on my free time so the updates are slow (I don't know how other people do it, they get way more content than I can).
Maybe in a year you come here again and it's different XD.
But I do agree with you there is no content yet, so I can't say you are wrong there, I will try to improve.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Loading a save after the girl in the toilet scene just kicks me back to the main menu. Tried an early save grinded until I got the scene again and also got kicked to the main menu.

• Thinking Face

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Hmm, my early analys of the situation it seems I changed the .rpyc files in a way that renpy can't find the return statment it needs. I can't really do anything about it now if that is the case, I just have to be carefull in the future if that is it.

But a new game should clear the issue there, and I will try to be more careful with that particular issue. I will investigate some more to see if I can fix it, but it seems I can't do anything about it.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Hmm, my early analys of the situation it seems I changed the .rpyc files in a way that renpy can't find the return statment it needs. I can't really do anything about it now if that is the case, I just have to be carefull in the future if that is it.

But a new game should clear the issue there, and I will try to be more careful with that particular issue. I will investigate some more to see if I can fix it, but it seems I can't do anything about it.
Thanks for clearing that up.

• Sad

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
that is NOT a loli, god how juvenile are you to think that just cuz a woman has small bewbs and shaves, she's a 12 and under loli?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

sadly it doesn't, cuz every new save will do the exact same thing. had that problem with another game, ever new version i can't load the saves making saving at all completely and utterly pointless as the only way to proceed is to start over and over and over and over ad nauseum.
ask other devs that do not have this trouble what did they do to make it work correctly.

• Thinking Face

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
sadly it doesn't, cuz every new save will do the exact same thing. had that problem with another game, ever new version i can't load the saves making saving at all completely and utterly pointless as the only way to proceed is to start over and over and over and over ad nauseum.
ask other devs that do not have this trouble what did they do to make it work correctly.
I intent to ask other devs about this, that is a very smart thing to do.

Just to be clear here are you saying you have the same problem when you load a save from the same game version or when you load any save form any version to another?

My current understanding of the problem is that I somehow fucked up the names renpy gives to the statments I write and so he can't go back, in theory I would just need to try and not change the code in a way it does that and it should work. But again still trying to figure it out.

It needs more updates though, there still isn't much to explore
The game needs a lot of updates to be where I want it to be, I need to add random events, generic talks and stuff to do, story events, and much more. Currently my main focus is just getting some main locations done so I can actually start focusing on events.

If I was working on this full time I would probably be almost there to be honest but we get what we can right.

i think it needs more woman, more characters
the game is barely an alpha...it's like second or third release...it will take time...probably
Actually I think you will like the next version then because I will try to introduce the class/school to the player, so you will instantly get a bunch of new characters (They won't really be developed but you will get them)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes