Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
So like when he is on the train and he says he's going to play a guessing game, I was expecting to be given choices about what the feeling might be.

It would also be good to have Things happen where he gets feelings in the middle of other events. So you can actually choose to switch gears in the middle of a plot path or not. Say he's going to a job interview or something, where if he wen't straight there he'd meet Person A. But he gets a feeling of someone... he gets the choice to check it out. "Go to the Interview" or "Go check out this". So if you go check it out, you meet Person B. But by the time you get the interview after, Person A is gone and you have an interview with an Random Nonimportant character.

That's just an example but you get what I mean. Being able to explore the feelings, and make decisions based on them.
Okay I see what you mean, I will keep that in mind, and maybe add it to the Intro.
Thank you for the input.

Looks good but so far there is no Content WHATSOEVER.
Ya sorry about that, I was like a kid too excited to share ahahah, glad you liked it so far though.
I promise next update will have some content, don't expect super crazy things but something at least.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
seems straightforward so far and i like the intro and the walking animation as nice. the only things i can think of that would be nice is.

1. since it's sandbox an easy to understand in game walkthrough/hint system is always a plus as i tend to forget a bit of events between updates and having a compass would help.

2. if we have to grind stats i dont mind it just dont make it to grindy. i dont wanna have to go to the gym 10x just to trigger first strength event or to get an event in which i need X amount of strength points to pass if it takes too long to grind stats.

3. a little notification that says we've reached end of content would be nice. wasnt sure where i needed to stop here until i realized there wasnt much else to do.

aside from that good luck to u.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doragin

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
seems straightforward so far and i like the intro and the walking animation as nice. the only things i can think of that would be nice is.

1. since it's sandbox an easy to understand in game walkthrough/hint system is always a plus as i tend to forget a bit of events between updates and having a compass would help.

2. if we have to grind stats i dont mind it just dont make it to grindy. i dont wanna have to go to the gym 10x just to trigger first strength event or to get an event in which i need X amount of strength points to pass if it takes too long to grind stats.

3. a little notification that says we've reached end of content would be nice. wasnt sure where i needed to stop here until i realized there wasnt much else to do.

aside from that good luck to u.
Hi thanks for the time you took to play it.
  1. The hint system is in the phone goals, do you feel this is enough for your needs, or you want a more in your face walkthrough?
  2. The level up stats is close to linear, meaning to go from level 1 to level 2 is almost the same as going from level 5 to level 6 for instance, and many story events give you XP to stats, just by playing the intro you might have gotten points in love with Noelle, I don't expect it to be grindy at all like this, if it is I will tone it down, my goal is for you to almost never have to worry about stats.
  3. Ya I thought about that but I got lazy, I will add some sort of feature to show how much content is done in the future.
Thanks for your opinion it really matters and makes me more motivated seeing people coming up with problems and suggestions.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi thanks for the time you took to play it.
  1. The hint system is in the phone goals, do you feel this is enough for your needs, or you want a more in your face walkthrough?
  2. The level up stats is close to linear, meaning to go from level 1 to level 2 is almost the same as going from level 5 to level 6 for instance, and many story events give you XP to stats, just by playing the intro you might have gotten points in love with Noelle, I don't expect it to be grindy at all like this, if it is I will tone it down, my goal is for you to almost never have to worry about stats.
  3. Ya I thought about that but I got lazy, I will add some sort of feature to show how much content is done in the future.
Thanks for your opinion it really matters and makes me more motivated seeing people coming up with problems and suggestions.
yeah i noticed the hint system and so far it seems ok but yeah if we reached end of content something like "more in future updates" would be a nice heads up. can we get the job in this intro cause hint is telling me to look for a job but yeah wasnt sure if i could.

• Thinking Face

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
yeah i noticed the hint system and so far it seems ok but yeah if we reached end of content something like "more in future updates" would be a nice heads up. can we get the job in this intro cause hint is telling me to look for a job but yeah wasnt sure if i could.
Oh I see I forgot to change it, sorry my bad, nah u can't do anything yet, just the intro, I thought the hint said exactly that, 'wait for future update', I must have forgotten to save it or something idk. Again my bad sorry.

• Wow
Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Oh I see I forgot to change it, sorry my bad, nah u can't do anything yet, just the intro, I thought the hint said exactly that, 'wait for future update', I must have forgotten to save it or something idk. Again my bad sorry.
eh simple mistake no problem

• Sad

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
No clue what you are thanking me for, but you are welcome my dude, anytime XD
Don't worry Doragin, that is his thing. He posts a single "Thx" on every thread.

On a more on-topic note: I just wanted to say I like the idea of your game and am looking forward to it's continuation.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The lack of tags and the gallery pics are kinda screaming "not an adult game"?
No - imho the dev is doing EXACTLY right!
Tags should be added as soon as certain content is really in game - and not what "maybe" will happen.
Planned things can change, and the community over here tends to start shitstorm whenever a dev decides to change tags later on, like "WAAAH - i waited sooo long for <tag xy> to happen, and now? where is it? ....".

So i bow in front of this dev and honor him for adding the main tags right now, and adding the others just once they really happen.
"corruption" has to be in there right now, as this is the main tag and the whole story is based on that.

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes