VN Ren'Py Abandoned Two Lives: Salvation [v0.1] [Devotee Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

diheberson4

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
5-01.jpeg

Overview:
A young boy, returning to his hometown after several years of grueling studies, soon realizes that much has changed in the moment of his absence. A new city, a big house, interesting acquaintances and in addition to all this unexpected fantastic adventures that will completely change his life. The most perverse secrets of his mind will come true…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-08-22
Release Date: 2020-08-20
Developer: Devotee Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

004.jpg 0351.jpg image.png image (1).png 794355_1.jpg screenshot-20-05-04-21-17-50.png
048.jpg 083.jpg

Last edited:

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Dose the large file size indicate a large amount of content? Also do the dev notes mean that the game is half done with one final update to come?

Reactions: diheberson4

diheberson4

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Thanks for the reply, i look forward to trying your game. Hope development goes well for you.
My friend I am working on the game alone, I will try to update as often as possible :) the second part is half finished, I think it will be ready soon

Reactions: Filo

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Has a great potential to offer unexpected situations, interesting characters and sexual adventures and kinks of many different tastes! Hope the DEV will have plenty of time and imagination :) Good luck!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
WTF ? Why text don't change when I use mouse or space or enter? I can only change text to next using button "skip" WTF is this?
It's the first time I've seen anything like it in game.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I created this button for this :)
I hope you're joking that the only option to change the text for the next one is to use the "skip" button because if it's not that sorry but I don't want to play such a weird game, in each normal renpy game by clicking the mouse or using spaces or enter changes the text to the next one.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote