VN Ren'Py Abandoned Two Lives: Salvation [v0.1] [Devotee Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

valentinto

Oct 17, 2018
Renders are good. They are just stylized. Here it is full of pictures of completely impossible to exist, with perfect bodies or with huge, unbreakable busts, representatives of the better gender. These at least express the author's view. And if, as he says, he fixed the unnecessary things like the purely technical difficulty of the mini-games, the game promises to be interesting.

Reactions: diheberson4

diheberson4

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Renders are good. They are just stylized. Here it is full of pictures of completely impossible to exist, with perfect bodies or with huge, unbreakable busts, representatives of the better gender. These at least express the author's view. And if, as he says, he fixed the unnecessary things like the purely technical difficulty of the mini-games, the game promises to be interesting.
Hi my friend) thanks for your message ) Many things have been fixed that were mentioned in the comments here

Here are the changes made in this version:

- " Skip" button no longer works. Added standard Renpy favorite control ( Mouse, Space, Enter )
- Mini games have become much easier to complete
- Removed useless movement screenshots MC in house
- Added a indicating the locations of garage keys
- Minor code changes
- Fixed several detected errors

The updated version of the game is published on the site

Thansk you ) :)

Reactions: zehlen

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
wait. How do you put the suitcase in the dresser?
everytime I use the dresser, I go to the clothes change screen

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
thanks for the advice, I will think about it

thanks for the advice, I will think about it
maybe you need to say right away? For example, I'm not a fan of shit (NTR Sharing Cuckold) maybe then you will say in advance? What would many people not waste time on this game?

sorry about the google translation

diheberson4

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
maybe you need to say right away? For example, I'm not a fan of shit (NTR Sharing Cuckold) maybe then you will say in advance? What would many people not waste time on this game?

sorry about the google translation
sorry guys! NTR/sharing/cuckold i am not sure about this ) I don’t know yet, I make the game a storyline and a variety of sex scenes, events will not be limited to one house

Last edited:

diheberson4

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
"NTR/sharing/cuckold" is the shit that spoils any game.
thanks for the advice my friend ) In any case, I don't want to make a narrow genre game, so there will be a lot of things in the game, but everything will follow a story( I want to make a main storyline and additional ) with many choices that will influence subsequent events

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Already played the game and I can say that it has potential but it is that. A small demonstration of the project, which even within 2 or 3 updates is too short.

Im a patreon to help you a little bit (y)

diheberson4

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Hey, guys. I'm still alive :) A small report on the process of creating a new version of my game which is already half finished

- More than 1000 new images have already been created ( I minimize unnecessary images! )
- 5 video animations
- More than 10 completely new locations were created,
- A map of character movement around the world was created.
- I wrote more than 3 thousand lines of code, which includes 4 completely new freedom of action and story actions.
- Created 7 new characters.

But this is only part of the plan, in general the next version of the game promises to be filled

Are there those who are waiting new version? :love:

Do not forget to visit the site and of course the Patreon page

Thank you all

diheberson4

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Already played the game and I can say that it has potential but it is that. A small demonstration of the project, which even within 2 or 3 updates is too short.

Im a patreon to help you a little bit (y)
Thanks you my friend! I am working hard on the second part of the game, it will contain more content. I work on the game alone, so I have to do everything myself. Half already created. I will need more time to do everything as planned. Thank you for choosing to support the development. In any case, the next version will be saturated in terms of story and adult scenes
Thanks for your patience :)

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
News about the upcoming update v0.2

Hello everyone who is still here. I do not stop working on the new version of the game.
Yes, enough time has passed since the release of the first version, but I do it in my free time, and it is actually a lot of work that takes a lot of time! I think that I did a great job creating version 0.2, now it looks like a full-fledged game, with many plot lines, random actions and different locations, and sex scenes. The question arises when will I be able to release version 0.2. I planned to finish everything by the beginning of this month, but alas This month was very busy with work, I need to work to pay utility bills and so on, so work is in the first place now... but in the evenings I continue to work on the game, I wrote a lot of lines of code (this is perhaps the most difficult for me) In general, I'm almost near completion. But coding is very tight for me =( I'm still new to this, and this is the longest process for me, especially the introduction of new functions such as money, shop, character's mobile phone, character characteristics, etc. I just want to tell you that I do not stop working on the game, and the release will definitely take place, alas, I work alone and all the aspects of creating a game on me alone. Therefore, updates cannot be made quickly =( While I want to show off brand new locations and characters in the screenshots

Reactions: Durrr and ell

Durrr

Dec 10, 2017
Обалдеть версия 0,1
весит 2гига
а дальше што будет?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote