xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I waited both Saturday and Sunday the whole day at the pool, unfortunatly there is no option to talk to Andrea or a prompt. I guess it must be a conflict. Is there somewhere to report this?
I just started a new game, and it works, let's try the following I load up a save and you play from there ?
the only thing you must do is enter the pool. (should work from there i tested it)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I just started a new game, and it works, let's try the following I load up a save and you play from there ?
the only thing you must do is enter the pool. (should work from there i tested it)
Should change your name to Xap the hero, my friend. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
To everyone with fucked up phones: There is a race condition in the code causing a conflict with the pause and dissolve effect used in ./game/kGame/phone.rpy. It is purely down to your hardware and load whether it triggers (or is related to timespan issue). Just remove the pause (what is the developer thinking?) in label kPhone's code-block, it'll fix the white-screen issue (reload game, obviously). Sure, it won't look as nicely animating when you first click on the phone, but it'll work.

This is why Ren'Py needs to remove pause or create an error when people try to pause and then dissolve when their timespans will collide. *sigh* Tested on two separate machines that exhibited the behavior.

(Note: EVERYONE is experiencing the bug, technically. Whether you happen to luck out and timing works for you is why you get to see a non-white screen at all. I've noticed faster rigs have more problems with this particular kind of bug with Ren'Py, but it depends on rig load, hardware...etc. *And whether it is the multithreading issue or timespan issue, regardless.)

If anyone can get word to the developer, inform them to look into MultipleTransition.

Last edited:

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
Why is this quest not updating? I've done the Fitness class several times and nothing changes View attachment 2514182
It's a bug. The only way to start it is to download the 0.75 version from the dev patreon (it's free and available), load your save, activate the mission then go back to the newer version for the remaining objectives.
It's a bit of a pain, so you can also wait for the next version. Hopefully, it will have been solved by then

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

hattran

May 3, 2018
max stat, all story finished, all cards and all achievements done.
100% save for 0.77

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

9 means page 9. so you dont have to worry about overwriting your other saves unless u filled every page every save slot pass page 9 as well.

eitherway, enjoy.
How do I get the Contact with Alien achievement?

Shawn221222

Apr 4, 2023
Tips? Yes... Train! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Strength training in the weight room, flexibility training in the yoga studio and boxing training with Uma ALL count toward building MC's physical fitness. So, train... In the early game, I went to the gym every morning and school every afternoon until physical and mental skills were maxed. Then I worked on PC skill every evening. Once PC skills are maxed MC can work like 2 hours each day to rake in a big pile of cash. I highly recommend doing that too.

To view MC's current stats click on the backpack, then select the icon along the bottom for player stats. That will allow you to track your progress with MC's fitness, PC skills, LI interest status and other stats. But, train or you can install the cheat mod linked below where you DL'd the game on the main page of the OP.

It's been a really long time so I don't remember the exact total needed but once MC is ready, the Xvideoz quest stages automatically trigger when you enter the weight room. Otherwise, just keep on training. Player's max fitness score is 10, just like PC skill and other skill stats.

Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Bro can you tell me about take a fitness class bcz i join classes but it doesn't work

• Thinking Face

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Bro can you tell me about take a fitness class bcz i join classes but it doesn't work
I trained with Uma, the yoga chick and the weight trainer independently to buff my stats. The classes are later, you teach those. I didn't even think you could teach a class without buffing your stats first... You have me at a loss here as you seem to be putting the cart in front of the horse. Also, you don't just go to a trainer once or twice. You have to go many times to top out your physical stats, just as you need multiple computer classes to master your PC skills to enable you to earn money every day freelancing.

Like I said before, "In the early game, I went to the gym every morning and school every afternoon until physical and mental skills were maxed."

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
If I may ask :
Where do I Find this " new memory system " ?

Thanks in advance!
I'm unsure what you are referring to...
When masturbating in your room (with the door closed, automatic in the beginning, your choice later on), you can gain access to the sexual events you have already unlocked. It's new, and it allows you to see past events so memories. Hopefully, this is what you're looking for.

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
I'm unsure what you are referring to...
When masturbating in your room (with the door closed, automatic in the beginning, your choice later on), you can gain access to the sexual events you have already unlocked. It's new, and it allows you to see past events so memories. Hopefully, this is what you're looking for.
Thank you!
This is exactly what I was looking for, and tbh, unless this "replay" system is new, I never actually had used it before...

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thank you!
This is exactly what I was looking for, and tbh, unless this "replay" system is new, I never actually had used it before...
Yeah... I have tried it a couple of times but I usually just leave the door open for mom to join in. Once MC is past the handy/blowy phase with her, she sees MC rubbing one out and comes right in to fuck his brains out! I have a mountain of saves for replaying specific scenes. Many of the sex scenes are repeatable anyway.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes