EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Header.png

Overview:
Just Another Night ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-08
Release Date: 2021-01-27
Developer: Zokas -
Censored: No
Version: ACT1 v2.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android
(v1.3): - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
Haha, looks fun. But waiiiiiiit, what's about this trap thing?
Nerdy, short, and shy Bella. turned into a tall, muscular, and super sexy futanari.
While tall, direct, and short-tempered Ike. turned into a short, thin, and super cute trap.
I mean, on the 8 screenshot you can clearly see that Ike does in fact has a female body, so you can't really call him a trap as far as I know... But maybe there's a catch somewhere.
Oh and there's also a word missing here:
Will they be able to or will they choose to stay forever.
Game looks cute, GL with it.

Reactions: Dyhart
Jun 29, 2018
The game looks neat, but I have some questions about the game before playing it.

Based on the fact that sissyfication is a tag and the male turns into either a female or trap, I'm assuming he's on the receiving end most of the time?

I'm also curious what sort of relationship will take place. Like will you be able to be purely monogamous both ways? Or will the dude get fucked a lot but you're girlfriend is exclusively yours? Or will everyone fuck everyone without much choice?

I understand this is really early into development, so I'm just curious about what sorta direction the game will go in.

Reactions: Angelcrush

zugnom

Feb 12, 2018
I found the camp site. But I don't know what to do next other than wander through the forest? Am I suppose to be able to camp?

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Enjoying the game so far, looks like this one might be a keeper!

However I seem to have run into a bug: after the bandit camp, I go back with Bella's horse, wake up and talk to Elly, rest a bit, complain about a sore back, then my character turns to the left (my left, character's right) and nothing else happens. My best guess is that the character sprite is trying to walk into a wall, but whatever the case is, the game freezes and I can't do anything.

Reactions: Zero Reaper

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Enjoying the game so far, looks like this one might be a keeper!

However I seem to have run into a bug: after the bandit camp, I go back with Bella's horse, wake up and talk to Elly, rest a bit, complain about a sore back, then my character turns to the left (my left, character's right) and nothing else happens. My best guess is that the character sprite is trying to walk into a wall, but whatever the case is, the game freezes and I can't do anything.
Same here.

Reactions: Zero Reaper

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
I have played this one before. Now i'm interested in wether there was something added or not. All those screenshots look like what was already in :/

Edit: though i dont remember the horse part

Last edited:

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Haha, looks fun. But waiiiiiiit, what's about this trap thing?

I mean, on the 8 screenshot you can clearly see that Ike does in fact has a female body, so you can't really call him a trap as far as I know... But maybe there's a catch somewhere.
My understanding is that "Trap" just means they present as female, but have a penis, no vagina - as opposed to Futa, which I believe is presents female but have both. I think the more recent trend is for Futa's to appear bigger, stronger and more dominant, while Traps are more usually flat and boyish but cute, for... various reasons which are either obvious or stuff that'll generate a bunch of whining if I mention, so I won't bother, but they don't define those fetishes/genital configurations/idk another word for it.

Personally... all-penis ain't really my thing, but the art looks cute enough that I want to give this a twirl anyway. Looks like the cute one's going to have a fun time.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Neholi

Apr 26, 2019
The game looks neat, but I have some questions...
I dont want to give spoilers but, they will be loyal to each other as much as they can. and yes since Ike is a trap and has a small pp, he will be bottom most of the time.
I found the camp site. But I don't know...
If you're stuck in the forest. the exit is in the right bottom corner. you need to follow the trail(go up, right, down, and right). after that, there should be a sparkle in front of the camp.
I have played this one before...
It was a Renpy game before, Now a lot of things have changed. but if you're interested only in sexy images, some bad looking old images were redrawn, and also three more quests were added with sexy new images.
However I seem to have run into a bug...
Shit... There is a small bug. I fixed it now and will upload the fixed version.

Reactions: NanasBananas

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
just a question if its possibel to make a mega download file its just easier to download from mega in my opinion but am going to play now :p hope you have a good day:)

eryden

Jun 26, 2019
Downloaded it from nopy and it's still freezing in the same place, on that bed. Thought you'd like to know.

Jun 29, 2018
I dont want to give spoilers but, they will be loyal to each other as much as they can.
Thanks for the reply, and I know you said you don't want to give spoilers but could you explain more on "as much as they can"?

Sorry if this comes off as rude, but if you're supposed to like these characters and their relationship with each other, and it's mostly monogamous, I'd like to know if there are any situations where either character is forced to be unfaithful before playing it or I can imagine myself getting really frustrated with the game if it's sprung on me.

Neholi

Apr 26, 2019
after you go back and wake up next to elly is that the end for that version?
There is three more side-quests. It was bugged before but now it is fixed.
Downloaded it from nopy and it's still freezing in the same place, on that bed. Thought you'd like to know.
Fixed it, It takes a while for me to upload it. you can download it from the Mediafire link. also added an option to skip the story so you won't have to play the same stuff.
Thanks for the reply, and I know you said you don't want to give spoilers but could you explain more...
I am not sure to explain this. The story is focused on their relationship, but there will be cases where Ike and Bella get kind of raped. But even at the end, they will be together happily. In the cases of side-quests, I can't be sure since they are not part of the story and I haven't yet planned any new quests.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes