• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jun 29, 2018
I am not sure to explain this. The story is focused on their relationship, but there will be cases where Ike and Bella get kind of raped. But even at the end, they will be together happily. In the cases of side-quests, I can't be sure since they are not part of the story and I haven't yet planned any new quests.
Thanks for the reply again and this should hopefully be my last question; what are the genders of the people that rape them

I don't care too much about the side quests so long as they're optional, just the stuff that basically has to happen.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Enjoying the game so far, looks like this one might be a keeper!

However I seem to have run into a bug: after the bandit camp, I go back with Bella's horse, wake up and talk to Elly, rest a bit, complain about a sore back, then my character turns to the left (my left, character's right) and nothing else happens. My best guess is that the character sprite is trying to walk into a wall, but whatever the case is, the game freezes and I can't do anything.
yeah same, will this be fixed?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
The story is focused on their relationship, but there will be cases where Ike and Bella get kind of raped.
Yeah, this sort of path will lead to people being frustrated. I guess that's why he asked about it. Because you're supposed to care about their relationship, but at the same time don't get the choice to avoid obvious rape scenes with other characters.

It's basically forced NTR and needs a tag, so people who don't like it can avoid it.

Last edited:
Reactions: fakeacoount321

eryden

Jun 26, 2019
Fixed it, It takes a while for me to upload it. you can download it from the Mediafire link. also added an option to skip the story so you won't have to play the same stuff.
Thank you so much. :) I would press ctrl to fast forward the stuff I had already read, but that's probably even quicker.

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
I prefer Futa x Female. This one seems like another one of those all Futa x Trap.

Neholi

Apr 26, 2019
Yes, I'm able to go further now. I don't know where to go, though...
There is three side-quests(Library, Blacksmith and Item shop) apart from that I will add new content in the next update.
Thanks for the reply again and this should hopefully be my last question...
Trap or Futa. depends on the character. If you guys hate any case of cheating that much or bestiality etc. I might add skip options into the game.

Reactions: fakeacoount321

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I played a bit but I wanted to know when do you start being the futa protagonist, I really dont care about the trap at all.

Dec 31, 2017
Good job man, it's a nice game, so keep update the game plz, i'm waiting for next update :), also i'm like the art of game especially of Bella ( Sorry for my bad english ; - ; )

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
Ok so i played this game and experienced some lag, is there any type of lightning or a way to disable it?

Jun 29, 2018
Trap or Futa. depends on the character. If you guys hate any case of cheating that much or bestiality etc. I might add skip options into the game.
I'd appreciate that, though if it basically still happens but you just don't see it that wouldn't be much better imo.

You should obviously make the game you want to make, so if changing this would be a lot of work and most people are fine with it whereas I'm the odd one out then that's on me.

But I do think you should add the rape and cheating tags considering how much of dealbreakers they can be for people.

Last edited:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Hey, loved the game so far. I always adore these 'hand-draw' art styles to 3D renders.
I don't know if anyone already mentioned, but there's a lot of dialogues problems. Not gramma problems, but some times a character will call Bella 'Ike' and Ike 'Bella', and a they change how they refer to the character a lot too (him and her, happen to both of them)

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes