Neholi

Apr 26, 2019
release date for update? Also is ACT 2 completely going to be focused on playing as Rose and not the current MC?
I am nearly done with the update, and the update focuses on adding more side-quests, improving the characters, and the current main story.
Act 2 will be more focused on Rose, I am really not sure how I will handle it completely but I think it's gonna be ~%60 Rose.

Reactions: gringosafado

user9281

Sep 15, 2020
I personally would greatly prefer more time as the MC or completely as the MC and Rose as a romantic interest. You can also show Rose's POV like it was being showed in ACT 1. I think it did a good job. However the game is yours and as long as its good thats what matters.

Last edited:

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
This was pretty good! Are there other games like this where you have a relationship dynamic between a futa and a trap?
Also i second what the poster above me wrote.

Neholi

Apr 26, 2019
This was pretty good! Are there other games like this where you have a relationship...
There are several, Futadom World, Sissy Maker, Hardcoded and Hard Love are some examples.

rZokas do you post updates on twitter or only patron?
I use Twitter but I dont use it that much, I also created a discord group. still, I only use it to answer questions. I will post a link for it when the update is finished.

Reactions: gringosafado

gringosafado

Jan 27, 2019
Love the atmosphere of the first act and was latest hooked when you saw how well horses are treated here. Eagerly awaiting chapter 2.

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
I thought the game was dead because of no word on ACT 2. Apparently there's been an enemy AI update on patreon.

Neholi

Apr 26, 2019
I thought the game was dead because of no word on ACT 2. Apparently there's been an enemy AI update on patreon.
rZokas is Act 2 close to being released and if so is there a release date?
I am working on Act 2, Hoping to release it this month. Beforehand, I was improving the current state of the game before adding new major content. 1.2 was a side quest update and 1.3 was a enemy update.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Is there a setting somewhere where I can change the text speed? I about fell asleep waiting for the dialogue to finish at times and gave up. So slow.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
The first few scenes in the game could use some work. The game doesn't tell you where to find the witch hut if you choose to ask a different question at the start, e.g. where are we. It also tells us we need a horse and puts us before the stable, which is confusing, because you don't actually need to do anything in the stable to progress. And it doesn't track events correctly, as Bella talks about Ike's belly being hot and swollen even if we choose not to speak up before the Queen. Later Ike also pukes even though he shouldn't need to.

I also think the Alt key triggering text skipping is a really bad idea. I think I'm not the only one who alt tabs a lot when playing windowed games. The Ctrl key does that as well so it would be nice to be able to remove that effect from the alt key.

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
there is a little bug with some scene , when the picture flash we see the background

and how restore PV ? , I can't buy any item that can restore my pv

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
End part 1, you play as Ike. Now that's a boner killer. Hope that's just a temp thing and he's not going to be the focal character.

Also the NTR scene is misleading. That's not NTR. Its rape. Just blatant rape. He cums from it, somehow, but before, during and after, he's not happy about it.
Its also weird how Bella doesn't question him about his giant distended stomach until they're on the horse he just sucked off.

Oh comment from dev says next part is rose. Eh. Less lame that the tiny dick blondie but still pretty lame.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes