Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Haha, looks fun. But waiiiiiiit, what's about this trap thing?

I mean, on the 8 screenshot you can clearly see that Ike does in fact has a female body, so you can't really call him a trap as far as I know... But maybe there's a catch somewhere.
Oh and there's also a word missing here:

Game looks cute, GL with it.
I was thinking the exact same thing. Trans maybe, but I never knew traps to have breasts.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Will Ike be the main protagonist or will it switch between Bella and Ike? Maybe tone down all the rape talk and stuff it just comes off as distasteful in my opinion.Otherwise a really cool concept of a game

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Played act 1, nice art and worldbuilding, even if it did feel a bit like basic isekai. I have a few critiques:

First, the characters do not feel very well estabilished yet, the issue is that the effects of their transformation and living in a different world are hard to perceive when we don't really know much about what they were like before it happened. All we really get from the intro is that Ike and Bella are a couple, Bella is a bit of a nerd, and their sex life isn't doing so great at the moment.

I tried to read the character encyclopedias, but that's not a very good way of building your characters and also didn't help a lot, it says Ike was dominant? But what type of dominant? The kind of guy that always insists on leading and speaks for his "girl" and can be obnoxious? Or the kind of guy that tries to help out people he perceives are shy and struggling and does his best to be a leader that takes care of his friends?

Also Bella, at least after they enter the fantasy world, doesn't seem to have much of a character, maybe you are going for a "stoic strong silent" type, but she ended up feeling a bit too apathetic ("oh this soldier that just punched my boyfriend is now dragging him away to 'punish' him, but I guess I will just let this happen and trust this 'queen' person I litterally just met").

Also the characters are just too imediatelly used to being in a fantasy world, they can ride horses, camp outdoors, etc. It would be nice if some of this stuff was either less imediatelly natural to them, or linked to things they did back in the real world (Ike can have fantasy world intuition from playing games, Bella could have taken horseriding lessons when she was younger, etc).

Finally, about the non-consensual stuff, I don't mind if that's the kind of story you want to tell, but I will say that I prefer that kind of content when it doesn't feel like characters imediatelly forget about it afterwards, I'm okay with Bella maybe not caring about it too much when she's in a "horny daze", but she did realize that Ike was made to swallow a lot of cum when Rose punished him, so I hope she will eventually ask about it and at least stand up for her boyfriend a bit and confront Rose about it.

That's all the feedback I wanted to give for the time being, best of luck with this game.

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
"oh this soldier that just punched my boyfriend is now dragging him away to 'punish' him, but I guess I will just let this happen and trust this 'queen' person I litterally just met").
so I hope she will eventually ask about it and at least stand up for her boyfriend a bit and confront Rose about it.
These were two things that bothered me the most. I did like how she reacted when seeing Ike after the horse scene, but that wasn't enough. It's like she doesn't care about him, even after seeing him throwing up at the camp and knowing what it was about.

Rose immediately seems like someone who's going to be in their way and the fact that Bella doesn't show enough affection towards Ike, makes the whole relationship between them a bit pointless. So far it would've worked best if they weren't a couple yet, but friends or strangers who decided to hook up one night and ended up in this mess.

That way you could branch out, having the option of Ike and Bella being together in the end in the fantasy world or in reality, or having them take separate ways. That would make Bella and Rose more acceptable. Maybe Ike hooks up with that girl who took care of him, or something like that. It could open a lot more possibilities, that could possibly avoid the cheating aspect.

Now Ike is pretty much a good character already and it's clear he's going to be a punching bag, so we are going to feel sorry for him. The issue is when his own girlfriend doesn't. Playing as Rose who is already a character you just cannot like, is going to either develop Bella's character, or make things even worse in case there's a scene between them.

But at the moment, this game feels like Ike is the main protagonist, who's the punching bag and is going to get cucked by Rose, because she made it clear she's wants Bella, who doesn't show enough affection towards her boyfriend.

There's nothing wrong with that, but this needs a Cheathing, NTR and Rape tag. It's a must have.

Btw, I know the dev is here. So don't take this the wrong way, I love this genre and I pretty much enjoyed the game for what it was and see the potential in it. These are just things that stood out negatively in my own opinion.

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Thanks for the reply, and I know you said you don't want to give spoilers but could you explain more on "as much as they can"?

Sorry if this comes off as rude, but if you're supposed to like these characters and their relationship with each other, and it's mostly monogamous, I'd like to know if there are any situations where either character is forced to be unfaithful before playing it or I can imagine myself getting really frustrated with the game if it's sprung on me.
If it has both futanari and trap(sissy) at this point it doesn't f'kin' matter if they stay faithful. It would matter if there was a route with no interest in experimentation, and they just returned. But how would that be interesting, would need peeping tag, IDFK. Even the drawing and animation fits in with this game. It's so weird to a newcomer. Also, where can I find a site that actually values concrete standards in sexuality and doesn't stomp on moral anchors?

• Angry
Reactions: WasteAway

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
These were two things that bothered me the most. I did like how she reacted when seeing Ike after the horse scene, but that wasn't enough. It's like she doesn't care about him, even after seeing him throwing up at the camp and knowing what it was about.

Rose immediately seems like someone who's going to be in their way and the fact that Bella doesn't show enough affection towards Ike, makes the whole relationship between them a bit pointless. So far it would've worked best if they weren't a couple yet, but friends or strangers who decided to hook up one night and ended up in this mess.

That way you could branch out, having the option of Ike and Bella being together in the end in the fantasy world or in reality, or having them take separate ways. That would make Bella and Rose more acceptable. Maybe Ike hooks up with that girl who took care of him, or something like that. It could open a lot more possibilities, that could possibly avoid the cheating aspect.

Now Ike is pretty much a good character already and it's clear he's going to be a punching bag, so we are going to feel sorry for him. The issue is when his own girlfriend doesn't. Playing as Rose who is already a character you just cannot like, is going to either develop Bella's character, or make things even worse in case there's a scene between them.

But at the moment, this game feels like Ike is the main protagonist, who's the punching bag and is going to get cucked by Rose, because she made it clear she's wants Bella, who doesn't show enough affection towards her boyfriend.

There's nothing wrong with that, but this needs a Cheathing, NTR and Rape tag. It's a must have.

Btw, I know the dev is here. So don't take this the wrong way, I love this genre and I pretty much enjoyed the game for what it was and see the potential in it. These are just things that stood out negatively in my own opinion.
The only potential I see is the indoctrination of potential sissy little cucks. And I agree, that the game needs the tags "Cheathing", "NTR" and "Rape", but then it just becomes overshadowed by other, more developed games with the same tags.

• Angry
Reactions: byran47

Neholi

Apr 26, 2019
Played act 1, nice art and worldbuilding, even if it did feel...
These were two things that bothered me the most. I did like...
Thanks for feedback. Your criticism has been taken into account, I will improve the game in the next update. I really appreciate it.
i couldn't see anything about footjob, not placed yet?
Unfortunately i deleted it because i didn't see it fitting, I will add it in the next update.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Can you tell me which part does this happen the most? In the Stable, when they were captured, etc.
Well, there's a lot of them. I forgot some, but a lot of conversations has a problem like this. I'll try to listen all i remember.
After the horse h-scene, Rose refers to Bella as 'Rose'.
During the camp cutscene.
During the bandits h-scene.
During Ike conversation with Elly after he fled the bandits.
The majority of these errors are during the bandit quest, that's what i remember.

Plus, sometime when checking the encyclopedia at home the game shuts down, i got this problem twice. And if Ike leave the village alone after fleeing the bandits, it shows a small art featuring him AND Bella leaving the village mounted the horse.

That's what i remember more or less, need to play the game to be sure.

Hollywoodn

Jan 25, 2019
The rape thing is great btw, but a tag is always nice. Loved the game so far, I don't really have any money now during the pandemic but I will support it later on. Think I will skip act 2 though and come back when act 3 is live.

user9281

Sep 15, 2020
release date for update? Also is ACT 2 completely going to be focused on playing as Rose and not the current MC?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes