EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
123.png

Overview:
School of Lust can be best described as an adult RPG and Visual Novel hybrid, with life/dating simulation and dungeon crawling mechanics. The gameplay was mainly inspired by the Persona series and the combat was inspired by Binding of Isaac and Zelda. You get to play a boy genius, who is mysteriously transferred to a prestige school called Harfort, where only the brightest and most exclusive students are blessed to study. To his surprise, the boy finds out that Harfort is an all-girls school, and he's the first boy to ever attend. During his eventful stay, he unravels the reason why he was transferred to this secretive place, and why some of the female students have gone missing...​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-28
Release Date: 2023-12-26
Developer: Boner Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1a
Language: English
Mini Game: School of Lust Sister Control
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Share your links via "Game Update" when Reporting this post. This will avoid the link being nuked by dev. Please do not abuse the report system.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v0.8.0a): - - - -

Patches:

Extras: - Full Save - Gift Guide - Cheat & Gallery Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 164714_Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Nice premise. Will playthrough take more than four minutes? :p

[EDIT] Oh, yes. He's at the time of his depiction in the game.

[EDITx2] You can't fool me. Flora's special isn't super strength. It's obviously .

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Will check this. That's the worst developer I know sadly. He gives 1 update per 5-6 months, rarely sends links even to his own patrons and makes a new game once his older isn't popular enough due to him being so slow. It's a real shame he has so much skills when it comes to creation. If it wasn't for Game Of Boners I wouldn't bother with him. I really hope he will finally take care of this crappy Supercreep and continue GoB as it's one of the best potential-wise games I've seen. But with School Of Lust I really doubt it.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
This guy have literally 3 different games in Alpha, I wouldn't recommend getting attached to this product. I can accept work between two to vary things up, but 3 shows a lack of commitment in my mind.
Well this is on their patreon page. I wish they were working on Game of Boners but its not going to happen for a while. "PLEASE NOTE THAT DEVELOPMENT ON GAME OF BONERS HAS BEEN HALTED UNTIL THE RELEASE OF SUPERCREEP (v0.1) AND SCHOOL OF LUST."

Reactions: ponyguy

Sportivori

Aug 16, 2017
The premise sounds a bit like a few anime's i have seen trough the past 2 years.... not gonna try it out. And it wouldnt matter if he has multiple games in first version's as long as he can commit to all and give his supporters (cause who patreon's to someone spread out so thin) good amount of content and not let you walk 5 minutes trough town just to get 1 scene and "that was it for this version"

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes