3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
RE239343_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A sudden beginning of seven days of school (Erotic) life. One day, you become "1-week lovers" with your school junior (Kaori-Senpai) who is your crush. Having dated nobody so far, she learns wrong things from the internet. Erotic events start happening around the campus.​
Thread Updated: 2020-05-26
Release Date: 2018-12-08
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.15
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Switching to English:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - - -

RE239343_img_smp1.jpg RE239343_img_smp2.jpg RE239343_img_smp3.jpg RE239343_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
You should've at least mention in the description It's a bad translation or machine translation Wow Hope somebody fix these horrible translation xD

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
You should've at least mention in the description It's a bad translation or machine translation Wow Hope somebody fix these horrible translation xD
It should be expected when it comes to translations from dlsite. A lot of the content from there isn't exactly what I would call quality.

Reactions: PeteHanson

uheartless

Oct 20, 2017
I'm assuming this version is the demo? On DL the file size is over 500MB while the demo is 67.45 which is relatively close to the 72MB you posted. Plus this game need Crack. Prove me wrong...

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
It should be expected when it comes to translations from dlsite. A lot of the content from there isn't exactly what I would call quality.
Yeah I know like It's not that bad right? The girl from this game is a beauty tho hahahaha Only problem is the horrible translation xD It's like it have a 50-50% quality Sometimes there are some good games sometimes they aren't

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Yeah I know like It's not that bad right? The girl from this game is a beauty tho hahahaha Only problem is the horrible translation xD It's like it have a 50-50% quality Sometimes there are some good games sometimes they aren't
I assume at least 75% of whats on dlsite is garbage. A lot of the stuff thats translated is just machine translated not to mention the overuse of rpgm in order to drag out the length of a game with bad mechanics along with lots of walking. Reasons why I like flash hentai games more often than the hentai games that come from dlsite because they don't overstay their welcome and generally don't have bad english. I actually haven't played this game yet but it already seems promising considering its not using rpgm.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I assume at least 75% of whats on dlsite is garbage. A lot of the stuff thats translated is just machine translated not to mention the overuse of rpgm in order to drag out the length of a game with bad mechanics along with lots of walking. Reasons why I like flash hentai games more often than the hentai games that come from dlsite because they don't overstay their welcome and generally don't have bad english. I actually haven't played this game yet but it already seems promising considering its not using rpgm.
Yep True But There's actually quite a Pretty Good RPGM out there I means there's lots it's worth shot playing those like MGQ Paradox right? Actually there are alot of good games out there which isn't translated into a good one wish they translated those were really good like it has some pretty good gameplay and sex scene too Like Rance Quest the series are awesome but the others parts aren't translated

Mi_Chi

Nov 6, 2017
Oh, could it be that 'junior' means that she is in the Junior year, aka 2nd year highschool? if the MC is a freshman (1st year highschool), then the 'senpai' makes sense.

Sep 22, 2018
Ok so... I get into the game and enter my name and he says... "Maybe I should take a nap." and then... Nothing. No prompt or anything pops up. No on screen action except for the main character (I assume that's the main character) Just sitting there breathing without a face... Is the game broken? Or is that the whole game? What an exciting game that would make... Just some dude sitting at a desk... breathing... For all of eternity.
And of course the read me is in Japa-fuckin-ese!

Update:
I restarted the game and now it works fine... Weird...

nother update:
If you click off screen all action gets frozen in game. I assume when I resized to turn the damn sound down (since it has no sound control in the options) that it somehow fucks with the game. Since it has annoyed me I am getting rid of it.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes