Dilip1997

Jan 19, 2020
Hello All,
I worked with Chaixas on the coding. We also worked together on some characters under Daz last year. But I wanted to make a game myself with less chubby characters. That's why there are similarities.
I love you man i thought chubby characters games can be created only by chaxias thanks for creating this why you are hidden for such a long time

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Very small suggestion. Give the option for the skip button to advance the day instead of just time of day. And/or give the option to go directly to school from the apartment. It isn’t much but the number of clicks it takes to get to Saturday to advance the plot when it’s Tuesday is a huge pain. but I know it’s still in progress. Really good stuff so far.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Great update. Looking forward to more.

Still hoping to see the girls the players age start to head towards the older ladies appearance. Would be fun to see them start to get jealous of the attention the older ladies are getting and start to make some big changes.

How can the girl with the super bimbo mom not eventually change to be more like her mom. Would be great if she got the same body makeover without the botched eyes.

sweetjp

Jul 22, 2017
I get the feeling this is made by CHAIXAS-GAMES. not because it looks similar but because the file organisation when decompiling with unren is the exact same way how CHAIXAS-GAMES files his games, his style is very unique: Names in capital letters

NatashaZ_M24

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
I get the feeling this is made by CHAIXAS-GAMES. not because it looks similar but because the file organisation when decompiling with unren is the exact same way how CHAIXAS-GAMES files his games, his style is very unique: Names in capital letters
We have worked a lot together ;)

NatashaZ_M24

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
Very small suggestion. Give the option for the skip button to advance the day instead of just time of day. And/or give the option to go directly to school from the apartment. It isn’t much but the number of clicks it takes to get to Saturday to advance the plot when it’s Tuesday is a huge pain. but I know it’s still in progress. Really good stuff so far.
I will plan for that. Good point

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. um funny thing ... clicking on Gymnasium I get ”I ll leave her alone” which is out of context.
MC is a student also, he should have access to the gym, he even meets the teacher.
Also... clicking on the ”?” to get ”nothing to do” as a hint/nudge/tip to game is baaAAAAAaaaaad
With that sort of ”encouragement” while in game to not game but do nothing, sure thing
this is a doomed game. NO fun, huge grind getting to weekend 4 nuthin”

Why on earth make it a puzzle getting to the right appartment, also getting to the basement is a pain.

No way anywhere on earth do you have to ignore someone to get to the weekend.

Other games admitted to only have coded the first few days, but they are jam packed with the scenes.

Here we have to span endless weeks of ”nothing to do” as a game direction from inside the game.

Good luck finding your way around this game and not rage quit for anything else with ”something to do”.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has a lot of flights of stairs to run all over his appartment building to find hidden events.

MC needs to have the active life, ”cause he cannot even visit the gym, for not to disturb some gurl...

Wacko game play, i know...

Even the in game hint is ”Nothing to do”

Like .. seriously ... ??? Then I guess I will quit for reason of ”Nothing to do”

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
It's a shame that as soon as you can fuck one of the women, you only have one choice and it's ass fucking... It would be so you can choose where you want to stop the cock and cum in her. As it is now, it's either the ass or the mouth... It's a damn shame, because the game can be good if you could choose.... For my part, I do not like to put the dick in the wrong hole on a woman....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... think about her feelings about getting it in the wrong way ... she has a voice ... listen to it!
I do not like
Action means reaction ... you have to meet mid way, not railroad your prefference into somebody.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes