Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I have seen the anal scene and wake up BJ with Joy but what are the others?

I have seen the room mates art friend sex scenes. The teachers after school fuck, the principals fuck, the building landlady fuck, the neighbour who is a singer fuck. The dads lover is only a talking scene when you follow her right? And then the scene for bumping into the blonde chick who you can fuck in her house during the day. Is that everything?

edit

Never mind everything started to trigger and now reached the end of v7

Last edited:
Reactions: WaerM

nickeii

Oct 4, 2017
Quest, a broken elevator, received at the end of version 6. help, the laptop does not work and there is no other location :(

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
How to trigger the scenes for Joy ? The only scene I have is when I'm back from school, she masturbates in her room.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
this game is still broken like hell
for months we wait that the dev is at least fixing the hint system but nothing.
there is still no way to figure out what to do , where to do, when to do next unless u klick every shit over and over again
we still have to leave the building to the city to pass time. because the time skipping shit only skips tot he night at all

yet not worth anymore since the admin wont fix or patch something for the better of this game

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
Sorry for the bug Joy (kitchen and bathroom).
We didn't see it.
It will be fixed on 0.8 ... :(
Can I make a request. You gave us 4 more joy fucking scenes with the last update. Could you make the kitchen and bathroom scenes Titfuck/Blowjobs. We have lots of Big Tit ladies but there seems to be a desert of Titty Fucking? Cutaways in several scenes, but haven't seen many "cum on tits"

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Have you complete v0.6? Wahts your first event in this update? Whtss your last event for now?
Nothing! I load complete, end off 0.6 version save, adn wanna see new content from 0.7!
But nothing happen! Peoples say need just go to scholl / tent to home and slepp...
And i do it like a hell but nothing! New content just not apriirer! I thikn, i just go to scripts and find way byself :(

Reactions: goner5

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Nothing! I load complete, end off 0.6 version save, adn wanna see new content from 0.7!
But nothing happen! Peoples say need just go to scholl / tent to home and slepp...
And i do it like a hell but nothing! New content just not apriirer! I thikn, i just go to scripts and find way byself :(
First evet is with lady on your hall when you go to school. Try go out by builing, not only directly out.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
on the next update put some more bimbo looking women. (big lips,big butt, big boobs)
I agree but I still ask for the normal girls to go bimbo. More fun to see it happen than just meet a new bimbo. Best would be a girl that sees the player with the bimbos and decides to become one to get his attention.

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

Tim212

May 20, 2018
I managed to trigger the 0.7 content in the end. Just keep going to school (skipping class) and come home and have some fun times with Joy...Eventually the content will trigger.
I've tried for weeks but nothing seems to trigger anything new

Reactions: goner5
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes