Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
I already had 7sins ready tho, just didnt wanted to upload a few games in 1 go. few days between them is good enough
Ah I see. Makes sense. Still many thanks on uploading the download links and games. It's bringing me back nostalgic memories from the PS2 era and my high school days.

Ravin123

Jul 29, 2017
Plz help me... I download .bin file and patch.. I don't have Full game... Please tell me how to install this game..

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Plz help me... I download .bin file and patch.. I don't have Full game... Please tell me how to install this game..
Use A mount tool (poweriso/ deamon tools/ alcohol 120%) to make a virtual disk drive to install the game.
Poweriso 6.9+crack provided in my playboy the mansion thread:

how to patch in the game
You mean the crack? copy the crack files to the main folder.

Reactions: Gloozi

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Use A mount tool (poweriso/ deamon tools/ alcohol 120%) to make a virtual disk drive to install the game.
Poweriso 6.9+crack provided in my playboy the mansion thread:

You mean the crack? copy the crack files to the main folder.
you need to Copy the content from ‘Crack’ folder and replace game dir files and if you have problems launch the game as administrator

Last edited:

Aug 22, 2016
I remember using a trainer for this game to avoid the grind and keep the stats up

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
This game is awesome. Would be more awesome if it included more sex interactions and less censorship, but it's such an epic and funny adventure anyways... Wow, so many memories. This game is like... a friend. A must play! :love:

Reactions: DarkWolf2055

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Downloaded the game but I get an error when trying to mount that the file is corrupt. Any chance someone reup this?