TheJayWang

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
PatreonBannerFixedFixed.png

Overview:
“Unconscious at shore and with a severe case of amnesia, you are taken in and treated to the hospitality of a totally innocuous woman named Adria. There is no need to be cautious at all to earn your right to freedom. There is also no need to regain a semblance of self-identity through ‘your’ memories, the memories of others, to uncover secrets, and to explore the unknown world of infinite settings, relations, and possibilities that does not await you.”​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-17
Release Date: 2021-04-16
Developer: Mr. Jay Wang
Censored: No
Version: 0.275
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Other: *
*Mr. JayWang here (the developer). PLEASE do not download any other compressed version as there are likely to be graphical or audio bugs. This compressed version has been quickly perused/edited to remove such bugs, and seems to be fine now. However, please let me know if there are still any that I missed! I'd also like to thank Exoplast for supplying the original compressed files.*

2021_4_16_15_17_19_798_3227.png 2021-04-16T19-28-23-633Z.png 2021_4_16_14_4_56_324_3036.png gif1.gif gif2.gif 2021_4_16_14_2_5_702_664.png 2021_4_16_14_3_4_83_1226.png gif3.gif gif4.gif 2021-04-16T18-59-52-413Z.png gif6.gif gif7.gif 2021_4_16_15_20_37_115_2301.png 2021_3_27_1_31_57_856_2332.png

Last edited:

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I don't mean this in a mean way, but you may want to consider changing your game's name, because there's already a game called Memoria. I don't think there's any legal issues with having the same name, but if you ever do release, or actually, even now while you're working on it, it's going to make potential fans of yours have a harder time doing a Google search for your game. Especially since Daedalic isn't exactly a tiny, no name developer/publisher.

Reactions: TheJayWang

TheJayWang

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
I don't mean this in a mean way, but you may want to consider changing your game's name, because there's already a game called Memoria. I don't think there's any legal issues with having the same name, but if you ever do release, or actually, even now while you're working on it, it's going to make potential fans of yours have a harder time doing a Google search for your game. Especially since Daedalic isn't exactly a tiny, no name developer/publisher.

Yikes, you have a very valid point. Somehow, I never had the notion to check whether the name was used before smacking it from my brain into the project and mindlessly jumping into development. Sometimes I marvel at my idiocy.

Thank you for the constructive criticism, I will be spending the next several hours into the night brainstorming, rebranding, fixing my title screen, and replacing the title as used in the game, my Patreon, and all that is related.

No offense taken at all. In fact I'm thankful you pointed this out. For all I know, this may have been a lifesaver.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Memoria [v0.01] JayWang Games

Original Size Win: 1.15 GB

Compressed Size Win: 341 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Reactions: WhyNot

TheJayWang

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021

Alright! After several hours of fixing download links, game editing, etc. the game is now "Almaria" instead. Alma referring to "soul/identity". Might not be as catchy, but hopefully I can make it unique in a sense by my own means.

Thanks again for the head's up!

Reactions: Kinrad

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
Alright! After several hours of fixing download links, game editing, etc. the game is now "Almaria" instead. Alma referring to "soul/identity". Might not be as catchy, but hopefully I can make it unique in a sense by my own means.
Not a bad name in my book, good thinking for those people that like to peer and find hints in names like myself lol.

pemoj

Feb 26, 2019
This game is short but very good. The developer has put a lot of detail, well written text, and interesting story and overall, a very polished and interesting game. If he keeps up this quality level this game will be a must have on this forum and one of the best games. Hope so.

Reactions: Dennis_123

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is it possible in the future that the Game only (compressed) is in the Game link and not all files or folders. When I copy this Game link for my download helper I have 3695 files.

TheJayWang

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
Is it possible in the future that the Game only (compressed) is in the Game link and not all files or folders. When I copy this Game link for my download helper I have 3695 files.
I apologize for that. I will make sure to prune out unused files for future releases manually if I can't troubleshoot the sorting error by that time, which should reduce file size by half.

TheJayWang

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
This game is short but very good. The developer has put a lot of detail, well written text, and interesting story and overall, a very polished and interesting game. If he keeps up this quality level this game will be a must have on this forum and one of the best games. Hope so.
Thank you for the encouragement. I will try my best to maintain the current quality level, and although first release has (honestly) been a bit nerve-wracking so far, your comment has assuaged some of my previous worries.

pemoj

Feb 26, 2019
Thank you for the encouragement. I will try my best to maintain the current quality level, and although first release has (honestly) been a bit nerve-wracking so far, your comment has assuaged some of my previous worries.
Let´s see what you do. For now, the game is... different from the typical mindless masturbafest with no plot, no story, etc. you can find here. And from my standpoint has potential to be very good.

TheJayWang

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
I finally found a method to mitigate this issue. The game is now compact within a single executable file alongside a single "www" folder for save files. I've updated the Mega as well as Google Drive links for this new format, and will update the 3rd file hosting site ASAP once it's uploaded on my end. Upon three playthroughs, the game seems to have no bugs nor issues with this method of deployment/packaging. Granted, it will take a few more seconds to load from now on.

Future versions will maintain this cleaner format and will be reduced in file size.

Thank you for your feedback! All of your opinions have definitely helped me optimize the game on numerous fronts.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I finally found a method to mitigate this issue. The game is now compact within a single executable file alongside a single "www" folder for save files. I've updated the Mega as well as Google Drive links for this new format, and will update the 3rd file hosting site ASAP once it's uploaded on my end. Upon three playthroughs, the game seems to have no bugs nor issues with this method of deployment/packaging. Granted, it will take a few more seconds to load from now on.

Future versions will maintain this cleaner format and will be reduced in file size.

Thank you for your feedback! All of your opinions have definitely helped me optimize the game on numerous fronts.
Bug
Failed to load
img/pictures/MC7.png

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Thanks. I'll patch it up right now.
I tried it again I don`t get it.

At the night when I went to the se room I get the error message.

When I get it I try to play further and MC... came up after a time. So a lot of different numbers MC3 and so on (as Info that you must fix all MC.png) .