73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
lmao similar story happened to me when I asked a friend which tie to choose. guessing that's some nature of woman.
btw on offense but why would someone play this game while having a gf:unsure:
I mean, i like to mod in general and i do it in many games, could be hard to believe but not everyones play HS to jerk off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was testing some skin overlay (Wet,Dirt and Blood) with auto script.

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
the wet effect is impressive indeed + with the hooh wet skin detail the sweaty effect are absolutely "chef kiss" nice.
BlackJack10 tho i encounter this face bug with a mod character and also from roy's Momiji. Do you know how to fix this ?
I was seriously about to PM Hanmen lol but halted when i felt shameless of asking him. I felt like the guy who download a cracked PC game and asking the Official Fanspage/subreddit why my game not running.
View attachment 847505
Sorry but i don't know a fix for this as I've barely used this at the moment. Have you tried the face settings in material editor?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I tried that but just making a zipmod out of it makes it so nothing loads and when I use ZipStudio I get the meshes but the shaders arent loading correctly, in the attached screenshot the left is the one where I made it myself and on the right the one with the ZipStudio program
Use Mod Organizer then, Mod Organizer can handle any game. The tutorial is for HS1 so you have to setup HS2 or AIS .exe files.(Whatever the exe File you use)
Here's the tutorial as promised and everything required

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/794897_HS_MO_Tutorial.rar
aaaand profit
Aqua.jpg

Reactions: benny9932

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Sorry but i don't know a fix for this as I've barely used this at the moment. Have you tried the face settings in material editor?
aww, so be it then. I thought you already used it a lot. Anyway i'll try asking around in discord, if i got answer i'll share here for future reference

Drknd

Feb 15, 2019
Hitomi Bear Costume ORIGIN edition by FoolBoy. thanks for fatboyslim89 for link costume 20201008031937280.jpg

thank you for sharing the costume link btw, the costume is very cute I pair it with Naotorali it's very suitable and cute in my opinion :BootyTime:

• Love
Reactions: SilhouetteR
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes