73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
gdg88dg did you install any new mod recently? i suggest you to remove em and see if the problem goes away, HS is know to get heavily fucked if you manually install files from other games for mistake or put em in the wrong folder, if you wanna get more support feel free to message in private since this isn't the right place for this or try on the Illusion Soft discord help section.

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
I remember seeing it, try sitri's or galaxy express weapons in weapons category.
I tried looking into that weapons folder but couldn't find the rakuyo.:( If you can find it, please leave a link for me, ok mate? :)

Illusion should hire you to create the girls
I won't play hs3 unless they let you make the Kanban girl
No way, mate. I'm still a novice in terms of character creation. The one they should hire is Meta. :D His characters are awesome. :) but what is kanban girl anw?

Yooo, mind sharing the card? Looks awesome
she's here, mate. And the doll for a bonus. :D

1.png

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
No way, mate. I'm still a novice in terms of character creation. The one they should hire is Meta. :D His characters are awesome. :) but what is kanban girl anw?
lol but in my opinion, yours ain't worse than meta's.
I thought they call those kinds of assistants, like Sitri, kanban musume in Japanese

Reactions: fatboyslim89

InfinityReRa

Oct 9, 2020
I assume the anon who asked the same question on 4chan is also you? In case other people haven't seen this:

it also includes body detail, veiny tits tattoo, pubic hairs (2d textures and 3d items for neo) and nipples. Not just face parts.
Link down...:cry::cry::cry:

InfinityReRa

Oct 9, 2020
Here's 73's Aerith

Here's Xyth's Tifa Remake

The latter has a few problems, mostly small annoying problems really.

First is that on the remake card the eyebrows are too light, I included the patch for that in the .zip, so install that after you install the primary /abdata and overwrite when it asks.

Secondly, the hair has a conflict with a piece from Hepsy's hair, so I recommend loading the card, saving the face and body as presets, then loading any other character that doesn't have conflicts. Once that's done, load the body and face presets and apply the hair manually. Should work then.

Another problem was that his card was definitely not made with LRE, so if you use LRE, I included my card wherein i changed the skin to work like Nyaacho's skin (used metagraphy's LRE settings). It's the one with the bonemod file.

Other than that, main qualm was Xyth didn't even bother putting a Tifa outfit on it, so I recommend grabbing the Foolboy outfit that someone actually posted in this thread, along with the FF7Remake top that someone posted in the discord. The LRE card I included already has that stuff applied.

Feel free to share, just do me a favor and don't just use my link if/when you do; make your own upload somewhere and use that link, because I intend to remove mine from my MEGA account in a day or two. Thanks, and enjoy!
Link Down..... any chance to get it??? :cry: :cry:

InfinityReRa

Oct 9, 2020
sorry guys, I don't have them...

lmao jk

Harley
Sam

I don't have Lyric, wasn't able to find that on his page. Is that the name of his avatar character? He doesn't share that one.

Also, I really don't like the included hair for Sam, so I replaced it with 73's Bel ponytail hair. I never played Until Dawn, so I really just wanted one that looked like Hayden.

Here's the link to that hair

Oh, and I included the Suicide Squad outfit for Harley in the .zip bc 73 didn't include it.
Reshare plz? link seems down... ;) :cry:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
what is the note you give to the face of this character? grade from 1 to 10
You can't rate that people have different opinions and standards. unless this is a some sort of social experiment to find out what turns you on most.

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Anyone got the the latest Xyth24 Tifa & Aerith Cards/Mods with fixes? or even just the passwords to the
and files ? Having trouble locating them. and most the links for his previous versions of the cards seem to be down as well.

psg1200

Jun 23, 2019
Anyone got the the latest Xyth24 Tifa & Aerith Cards/Mods with fixes? or even just the passwords to the
and files ? Having trouble locating them. and most the links for his previous versions of the cards seem to be down as well.
youll have to find someone who has the mod, or try a zip file cracker, no other way around it

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes