73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
hey guys, let's just focus on the metagraphy mods. the other modifiers are insignificant. stop giving money to inexperienced modders. if you are going to spend money on mods, spend on metagraphy mods and share with me, please.
Why? he barely posts anything now anyway. when he does it's like 2 or 3 insignificant posts most of the time and one of them is a rehash of previously released girls.
I also like his stuff a lot, but it's been a long time since he made significant mods. maybe he became lazy with all the dick sucking and ball licking he receives from guys like you?

kusanagi27

Jan 28, 2018
hey guys, let's just focus on the metagraphy mods. the other modifiers are insignificant. stop giving money to inexperienced modders. if you are going to spend money on mods, spend on metagraphy mods and share with me, please.
what ?

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Xyth announced crowdfunding for Ada HS2, and she’s good I must say. But I’m not into HS2 yet, so I let it pass.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Xyth announced crowdfunding for Ada HS2, and she’s good I must say. But I’m not into HS2 yet, so I let it pass.
Get AIS it's wholesome experience and you can use Ada in that too. It's basically HS with exploration and building mechanics.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I truly wonder why Illusion name it HS2 instead of AI2, since it's compatible with AI cards but not HS1 cards. :unsure:
Yeah good point, they both made from same engine.
I heard the cards from AIS can be used in HS2 but the models can't talk, right?
That happens with some ports but not with all of em. TBH I'm more interested in exploring the island and weather effects are mind blowing. You can also add number of girls to the island and you can gain their favor by doing varies activities with em like in some Bioware games. Illusion took the HS concept forward with this one which I appreciate. There's also graphics mod and DHH available for the game which improves game's graphics considerably.

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
I truly wonder why Illusion name it HS2 instead of AI2, since it's compatible with AI cards but not HS1 cards. :unsure:
Because AI Shoujo is about AI girls on an island, and HS is real girls in a hotel. They're different games just sharing an engine.

John D'OH!

May 16, 2020
I'd be great if we'd gotten an AI compatible with HS1 content....

Btw, has AI gotten any performance patches since launch?

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
what do you think of these screenshots?

*sucking the dildo*

Duno why but she remind me a sand hourglass, especially in the last screenshot.

• Haha
Reactions: SilhouetteR

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
Because AI Shoujo is about AI girls on an island, and HS is real girls in a hotel. They're different games just sharing an engine.
I am aware of that, but still, it just feels awkward that HS2 can't inherit stuff from its previous game but from another game, though they are all made by Illusion.

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I am aware of that, but still, it feels awkward that HS2 can't inherit stuff from its previous game but from another game, though they are all made by Illusion.
Truer words never spoken. HS2 is unnecessary to be plain.
Illusion should have released AIS and waited awhile till 2022 at least which gives a chance to AIS modding community grow and better graphics technology to arrive to the market. Instead what we got is a lazy rehash, sure graphics are better, that's most noob casual way to justify a game. I mean Last of us II has better graphics than Last of us 1, is it a better game? I expected more sensual positions and somewhat modding support compatible to HS1 with HS 2 shame it became a disappointment. The greed is not something you can hide.

Reactions: SilhouetteR

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
anyone know if the mod crowdsourcing is still taking place? I couldn't reach flaneur and honestly, I feel like the mod share club has gradually turned to studio-work share club recently, which isn't necessarily a bad thing lol

WalkWiddaLimp

Mar 29, 2020
I hope we get more MK11/IJ2 characters soon.

Also, I noticed Jade wasn't on there... maybe she's gonna be the release after the Community poll winner?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I hope we get more MK11/IJ2 characters soon.

Also, I noticed Jade wasn't on there... maybe she's gonna be the release after the Community poll winner?
73 is showing that off since last April I think. hope he releases it this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes