73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for replying. I will give it a try!

UPDATE

It works! It is painfully obvious I am a super noob because I was missing required files but I thought just adding a character card would be enough. Thank you again for the help :)
Also, HSresolve, sadly, is not the end-all solution for mods. Many times you'll see all mods green in Hsresolve, but then go to charamaker, and your character looks nothing like the card. This is because sometimes Hsresolve accepts a changed ID as the original Id, and shows it in green instead of yellow, as it doesn't recognize it as a duplicate. I think it mostly happens when three mods use the same original ID and, thus, HSresolve has had to change that ID twice. Best solution I've found is searching, inside Hsresolve, for the ID number of the problematic mod, and it'll show you all mods that used that original ID. More often than not, you'll find the mod you need. You can right click on it, select "undo changes" and leave that mod using the original ID, changing the IDs of the others mods that now will be red. If you don't wanna do this, you can select the right mod in charamaker, now that you know what is called.

Reactions: Cookie_Elf

Cookie_Elf

Aug 8, 2020
Also, HSresolve, sadly, is not the end-all solution for mods. Many times you'll see all mods green in Hsresolve, but then go to charamaker, and your character looks nothing like the card. This is because sometimes Hsresolve accepts a changed ID as the original Id, and shows it in green instead of yellow, as it doesn't recognize it as a duplicate. I think it mostly happens when three mods use the same original ID and, thus, HSresolve has had to change that ID twice. Best solution I've found is searching, inside Hsresolve, for the ID number of the problematic mod, and it'll show you all mods that used that original ID. More often than not, you'll find the mod you need. You can right click on it, select "undo changes" and leave that mod using the original ID, changing the IDs of the others mods that now will be red. If you don't wanna do this, you can select the right mod in charamaker, now that you know what is called.
Zanders, thank you very much for this info! And because I am a noob I copied this in my notes for HS troubleshooting so that I don't have to bug you guys with my dumb questions. Thank you again :)

Reactions: Zanders

gguile

Jun 23, 2018
Hello, I invite you to my discord server, it is for hs1, I am a newbie but sometimes I share interesting things, you can share any content, so thanks. peace and sorry for my academic English, I'm learning
Link:

Akaviri

Sep 22, 2020
I decided to give AIS a try and started it this friday. Got hooked with the gathering and crafting aspect. Also I really enjoyed exploring the island. Its a shame the games feels... incomplete. Like its only a demo of itself. Once you finish the 1st island the story is over and there is nothing else to explore. And following what the shopkeeper says, it is implied that there should be more... Took me around a day to finish it and was left with the desire to play some more. It is unlikely Illusion will continue on this game sadly.

Also reading previous comments in here, I dont think HS2 was unnecesary. Just like HS1 its a game where you just jump directly to the H. In AIS you need to interact with your mate first. They are different approaches I suppose.

dlc123

Aug 5, 2017
does anyone know what happened to that site called hongfire that hosts several mods of the illusion games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes