73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
what is the reason for closing the site?
mainly two things, the sheer number DDoS attack and hack attack on weekly the site is astounding, sometimes its from a troll sometimes from a troll but with ransom minded who as you guess holding hostage to some of things in the site pathetic and the moderator and admin tired dealing with that shit for years.
And last one, the forum based model site frankly quite outdated 'while browsing F95' it stuck in the mid 2000 design and by the time it change to more modern one it is already too late with Discord entering the game basically it's death sentence.

Speaking from experience of playing those Sexy Beach 2/3 games. Also now that i think about it what happen to the legendary "Inquisitor" mod from Hongfire ? The guy made those HFpatch that made life easier back then, manlymarco carry on the legacy now with still using HFpatch name trademark but i think it is not the same guy

Ringitall95

Sep 4, 2019
mainly two things, the sheer number DDoS attack and hack attack on weekly the site is astounding, sometimes its from a troll sometimes from a troll but with ransom minded who as you guess holding hostage to some of things in the site pathetic and the moderator and admin tired dealing with that shit for years.
And last one, the forum based model site frankly quite outdated 'while browsing F95' it stuck in the mid 2000 design and by the time it change to more modern one it is already too late with Discord entering the game basically it's death sentence.

Speaking from experience of playing those Sexy Beach 2/3 games. Also now that i think about it what happen to the legendary "Inquisitor" mod from Hongfire ? The guy made those HFpatch that made life easier back then, manlymarco carry on the legacy now with still using HFpatch name trademark but i think it is not the same guy
what thing could a site for 3d anime tits have for a hacker to want?

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
My studioNEO stopped working out of nowhere, when I try to open it just says "Unable to load mono library from (my directory) error = 126". I reinstalled the studio and the C++ stuff, but still nothing.

dlc123

Aug 5, 2017
does anyone here support the metagraphy patreon? if you support it, what level are you at? don't be shy, tell us whether you support it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes