73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

InfinityReRa

Oct 9, 2020
Ok, here comes Jill Remake outfit ORIGIN edition from foolboy. Grab it quick, guys before I take this file down after 3 days from now. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: The Desert Eagle in the screenshot above doesn't come with the outfit, I get this gun from the other mod packs and sadly, I dont remember from which ones. Sorry bout that. :( I could have used Sasha Zotova model from Xyth24 for this screenshot but for me, Julia Voth always be the one and only Jill Valentine I know and love. And this model is also from Xyth patreon page. :)
Mind Share again ? :unsure::cry:;)

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
youll have to find someone who has the mod, or try a zip file cracker, no other way around it
Yeah, I figured on the off chance Someone here had one of the ridiculously priced Warlord tiers with Xyth24, or had a buddy who did, they'd post the pws or files it here at some point after release hype has died down a bit... but the chances of one of us actually spending that kind of $ to fuel Xyth's megalomania are astronomically low I reckon, given that they'd be a member here in the first place... where we don't do those kinds of things and enjoy the kind of QoL that doesn't have a price tag on it. kekw
Alas, had to ask anyway, because those cards are fantastic.. =\

dlc123

Aug 5, 2017
Does anyone here have the ability to create hair mods for honey select 2? it has blender, 3DS MAX, maya and unreal engine.

psg1200

Jun 23, 2019
Yeah, I figured on the off chance Someone here had one of the ridiculously priced Warlord tiers with Xyth24, or had a buddy who did, they'd post the pws or files it here at some point after release hype has died down a bit... but the chances of one of us actually spending that kind of $ to fuel Xyth's megalomania are astronomically low I reckon, given that they'd be a member here in the first place... where we don't do those kinds of things and enjoy the kind of QoL that doesn't have a price tag on it. kekw
Alas, had to ask anyway, because those cards are fantastic.. =\
how much his warlord tier goes for?

MajinGlue

Nov 7, 2019
Use Mod Organizer then, Mod Organizer can handle any game. The tutorial is for HS1 so you have to setup HS2 or AIS .exe files.(Whatever the exe File you use)

aaaand profit
View attachment 847967
I try to use the tutorial but I'm lost at the mod install directory part. Could you do a video on it or update the tutoriala to be more thorough.

dlc123

Aug 5, 2017
share with me the Kimono Dress Pack and meta Girls Pack 2, if anyone has one.

InfinityReRa

Oct 9, 2020
Try System restore or restore previous version of the file at folder properties and learn to use Mod Organizer. It prevents these kind of situations and comes with many advantages like you can switch between LRE and 4K with simple button press, can also arrange mods to keep them in order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My lord, any tuts for " switch between LRE and 4K with simple button press " ? this is insane... :unsure::unsure::love::cool:o_O

Reactions: ai9999

dlc123

Aug 5, 2017
hey guys, let's just focus on the metagraphy mods. the other modifiers are insignificant. stop giving money to inexperienced modders. if you are going to spend money on mods, spend on metagraphy mods and share with me, please.

Reactions: ai9999

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
hey guys, let's just focus on the metagraphy mods. the other modifiers are insignificant. stop giving money to inexperienced modders. if you are going to spend money on mods, spend on metagraphy mods and share with me, please.
Yeah good luck with that:FacePalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes