73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2020
Try reading this thread, you might be surprised by what you find if you spent 2 minutes searching.
No, I think he's right as the one found earlier in the thread has fucked up eyebrows and the only thing that fixes it is a skin text mod where in xyth24's new paid mod doesn't. Hell i'm waiting to see yiff gets updated for 73lac7c jill mod as I think that could be an improvement as well.

LazyMurph

Jan 3, 2018
No, I think he's right as the one found earlier in the thread has fucked up eyebrows and the only thing that fixes it is a skin text mod where in xyth24's new paid mod doesn't. Hell i'm waiting to see yiff gets updated for 73lac7c jill mod as I think that could be an improvement as well.
Pretty sure that's Xyths mod. The bloke is Chinese and that UU.GG site is Chinese. 95% of Xyths mods that I've got have needed to be fixed by myself doing my own texture work as he never does seperate eyebrows and he never adjusts the normal maps.

Apr 17, 2020
Pretty sure that's Xyths mod. The bloke is Chinese and that UU.GG site is Chinese. 95% of Xyths mods that I've got have needed to be fixed by myself doing my own texture work as he never does seperate eyebrows and he never adjusts the normal maps.
That may be so. The Only reason I surmise he might have updated the mod is cause the pic htakara posted was also used in xyth's patreon post made on the 15th. Another reason I thought it might be a test version was cause 73lac7c currently has a beta version of jill meaning a few kinks needed to be worked out. Either way I'm a somewhat patient man so if it was updated I just wait for it to release publicly or use yiff.

PassingtheT0rch

May 7, 2019
Any ideas where I should start looking for splatoon hair? The link I originally found for Marina's splatoon hair is dead so I'm wondering if somebody could reupload it or provide pointers. The info from Yiff.party is a dead end

kom23

Mar 16, 2020
The mod I posted is not from Xyth, it's just a random fourm user who is also into modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes